Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i hate trannies

JuiceGuy

JuiceGuy

Officer
★★
notice how they make up 98% of IT? notice how they are usually the keyboard warriors online who hate incels so much? i don't care if you want to larp as a foid if you say this to me expect a fight, troon.

FrootJuice

Greycel​

JoinedMar 15, 2024Posts74

I don't care or even think about those retards ever, why do you let them live rent free on your head.

Wish 41 became 100

Ya, if you larp as a foid, don’t expect people to take you seriously.

they all have mental heavy problems its a sickness

So you hate @Biowaste Removal ?

Trannies are disgusting. Lying to men that they are normal foids should be illegal.

It happened to me on the only Tinder match date ever had a few years ago. Catfished by a tranny. Left the restaurant immediately. Quit online dating for good. These freaks will use normal foid pics.

It happened to me on the only Tinder match date ever had a few years ago. Catfished by a tranny. Left the restaurant immediately. Quit online dating for good. These freaks will use normal foid pics.
Brutal, that's a Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpill.

What can i say, i told him he's a homosexual transwoman if he keeps tagging me and he continued to tag me.
WHoever has more than 4k posts on this site on their active account is a troon
Ohh wait what?
Ur a troon

We need total troon death

same TOTAL TRANNY DEATH

notice how they make up 98% of IT? notice how they are usually the keyboard warriors online who hate incels so much? i don't care if you want to larp as a foid if you say this to me expect a fight, troon.
Who doesn't?

Hating them and despising them takes away from just making fun of them and feeling Superior to them which I think is a better move remember anytime I feel horrible about myself and my own life decisions I realize there's some weirdo that chopped their genitals off and wears a dress

IMG 4281

IMG 4277

I don't care about them