Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate watching professional sports

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★★
Watching grown men throw and catch a ball is gay. Watching young rich chads make millions while you work a wage slave job. You’ll go home from your job and rot in your bed alone. While this chad athlete will go home to his mansion and fuck his Stacy wife :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: This shit is beyond brootal

Watching mma with someone you know can be kinda fun. Like one dude getting the shit beat out of him

But he can run on grass. Clearly he's an important person. :feelsclown:

But he can run on grass. Clearly he's an important person. :feelsclown:
Yeah he is , we must protect the grass running chad at all cost. While the incel software engineer can go fuck off and rot. :feelsclown:

I can't watch sport as before knowing they are giga superior Chad's who drown in pussy.

I can't watch sport as before knowing they are giga superior Chad's who drown in pussy.
Lol normies will fight other normies over sports. Basically fighting over chads :feelsclown:

i dont watch sports. cant stand it.

Same principle for celebrities and internet streamers.
Boggles my mind how not only normies but also incels are completely okay with funding their lavish lifestyle with either their wagecuck job money or simply by watching them.

Watching mma with someone you know can be kinda fun. Like one dude getting ythe shit beat out of him
MMA is awesome dude. I just started Muay Thai recently, I may not be able to get any foids but I can at least be able to fuck people up

MMA is awesome dude. I just started Muay Thai recently, I may not be able to get any foids but I can at least be able to fuck people up
Maybe do some jiu jitsu too to be a well rounded fighter

True, I wanna do both but shits expensiv. I eventually chose Muay Thai as I prefer the stand up game
I always preferred ground fighting. I much prefer being able to submit or choke someone rather than exchanging blows. I hate getting hit in the face