Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You will never get to touch a woman's naked body

As you rot alone in your room on your computer, there is a foid out there that might even be your looksmatch, getting filled with hot cum as I'm typing this. As I continue to type out this post I am feeling the crippling loneliness eat away at my very soul, all the while a beautiful woman is feeling the ultimate pleasure of Chad's giant cock and his handsome face.

He is squeezing her breasts, enjoying the innards of her warm vagina as she envelopes his body in a warm, inviting embrace. Chad has it made, he's managing college pretty well and he's having the time of his live with the love of his life. Chad counts his blessings, and he doesn't believe in negativity, but why should he? Why should he care about the struggles of virgin losers who are nothing more than shit on the street? He doesn't have time to think about it because he's about to cum inside of the same type of woman that you have jerked off to multiple times until you felt like complete shit afterwards.

The biggest pain of life as a blackpiller is coming to terms with the fact that we will never feel a warm cunt of a foid envelope our desperate cocks, and the love, pleasure, fulfilment, and peace you could have felt with a simple girl who loves you for you. You are an inconvienience to woman who walk past you in the street. To them, you could be a serial killer, or a rapist. Since you lack any attractive characteristics to peak her interest, she would already forget about you within seconds, while you go home and jerk off to the image of her in your mind, and then cry when you look at a childhood photo of yours when you were young and innocent.

It is a crime against inceldom to see such beautiful women that we can never have. You are watching someone else live your dream. Foids are the devil, remember this. Remember the way they treated you, remember the love and peace you never got to feel. Remember the pain and sorrow you have felt from the moment woman became a peak of your interest. As you finish reading this post, thousands of chads around the world have just cummed inside of a foid within the past few seconds. Use that as your ragefuel.

Fuck women, I'm going to bed (ldar)
View attachment 1014472
Being born a male is a curse socially.

This thread was made on my birthday.

Brutal remindER on a birthday which is meant to be a day of celebration, we got nothing to celebrate

brootality chad wins

As you rot alone in your room on your computer, there is a foid out there that might even be your looksmatch, getting filled with hot cum as I'm typing this. As I continue to type out this post I am feeling the crippling loneliness eat away at my very soul, all the while a beautiful woman is feeling the ultimate pleasure of Chad's giant cock and his handsome face.

He is squeezing her breasts, enjoying the innards of her warm vagina as she envelopes his body in a warm, inviting embrace. Chad has it made, he's managing college pretty well and he's having the time of his live with the love of his life. Chad counts his blessings, and he doesn't believe in negativity, but why should he? Why should he care about the struggles of virgin losers who are nothing more than shit on the street? He doesn't have time to think about it because he's about to cum inside of the same type of woman that you have jerked off to multiple times until you felt like complete shit afterwards.

The biggest pain of life as a blackpiller is coming to terms with the fact that we will never feel a warm cunt of a foid envelope our desperate cocks, and the love, pleasure, fulfilment, and peace you could have felt with a simple girl who loves you for you. You are an inconvienience to woman who walk past you in the street. To them, you could be a serial killer, or a rapist. Since you lack any attractive characteristics to peak her interest, she would already forget about you within seconds, while you go home and jerk off to the image of her in your mind, and then cry when you look at a childhood photo of yours when you were young and innocent.

It is a crime against inceldom to see such beautiful women that we can never have. You are watching someone else live your dream. Foids are the devil, remember this. Remember the way they treated you, remember the love and peace you never got to feel. Remember the pain and sorrow you have felt from the moment woman became a peak of your interest. As you finish reading this post, thousands of chads around the world have just cummed inside of a foid within the past few seconds. Use that as your ragefuel.

Fuck women, I'm going to bed (ldar)
View attachment 1014472
I'm just sick of life and I hope I pass away soon.

Honestly, what is the point of posts like these ? We all know this very well and there is no need to say 24/7 that we will stay a virgin forver, unless you are a masochist and get off feeling miserable

She's breathing heavy, her vagina walls tense and wrap Chads cock tightly as she orgasms, simultaneously they both climax with pleasure staring with intent in each others eyes, Becky is dreaming of her beautiful white son who will grow up to be big and strong like his father....

Chad hastily gets dressed and says to Becky "I'll be back I gotta get my phone from my car". Becky leans back and continues her dream, after about 5 minutes she remembers something... Chad was on his phone, messaging Stacy right before they did the deed, hmmm, I wonder where is at? She looks out the window of the living room to see that Chad is long gone, probably headed to Stacy's to spend the night.

9 months later an incel was born.
This is borderline mental cuckery.

It´s time to push the breaks FULL FORCE..