Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate when foids are taken, there are no single foids

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
There's this foid at my workplace. Were the same age and she's my lookmatch pretty much. We spoke to each other today and she said "we" when she talked about her home and where she lives.

I fucking hate when they're taken. I see no point in talking to foids i'm interested in who is already in a relationship. I also looked up her adress info and she lives with a guy. There's nothing more worse than this. I would rather be insulted or laughed at by foids than talk with one who's in a relationship.

I understand that she just want to be nice and that's why she even talked to me, she's nice to everyone basically, even the most deformed people at my job. Since we work at the same place and she's a Christian so she has to be nice.

I hate that also, they talk about their relationships like it's something everyone can relate with, I get jealous that she probably had a bunch of guys she cloud chosen from and it being so easy for foids to get partners.

The weird thing is that statistic says there are roughly 50-50 male to female ratio yet wherever you go, theres barely any females. Also statistic says over 30 percent of foids are single yet every single one you meet is already taken.

The weird thing is that statistic says there are roughly 50-50 male to female ratio yet wherever you go, theres barely any females. Also statistic says over 30 percent of foids are single yet every single one you meet is already taken.
And the ones who are "single" fucks around with 5 different guys weekly. Foids can't even live a week without sex while incels are sex starved since birth.

May be time to give up bro and prioritise your time on other aspects of your life like Gymaxxing, Social Maxxing and Career.

The statistics are made up there's more men than women they only say those figures so men don't kill themselves.

May be time to give up bro and prioritise your time on other aspects of your life like Gymaxxing, Social Maxxing and Career.
No gym for your face, plus it will decrease your longevity. What is social maxxing? You mean like hanging with normies? I haven't had a friend since 16 years ago. My career is kinda pointless, i have a regular job, earn a wage to make ends meet, that's it.

Ooof rough, do you have aggressive thoughts towards women when you see them just walking about like whores?

The statistics are made up there's more men than women they only say those figures so men don't kill themselves.
Im starting to believe in that, if men knew theres not enough females for everyone they would give up the grind because theres no wife waiting for them in the end. Same why everyone denies the hypergamy.

Ooof rough, do you have aggressive thoughts towards women when you see them just walking about like whores?
Joined Yesterday at 5:37 AM

Sorry i just had to.

There's this foid at my workplace. Were the same age and she's my lookmatch pretty much. We spoke to each other today and she said "we" when she talked about her home and where she lives.

I fucking hate when they're taken. I see no point in talking to foids i'm interested in who is already in a relationship. I also looked up her adress info and she lives with a guy. There's nothing more worse than this. I would rather be insulted or laughed at by foids than talk with one who's in a relationship.

I understand that she just want to be nice and that's why she even talked to me, she's nice to everyone basically, even the most deformed people at my job. Since we work at the same place and she's a Christian so she has to be nice.
you have just 2 types of chicks right now
- the slut who will switch between good-looking guys very quickly, might say she is in a relationship just to seem like less of a slut
- the "good girl" who will still pick a good-looking badboy, but will refuse to replace him even if he hurts her, because she's good

as you can see, the type that "waits for the right guy" doesn't exist

People need to stop having so many fucking children you get a family with 4 sons and one daughter. That's the norm there's always more males born.

I saw a video talking about this. Basically it’s because there are less and less young women in low birth rate developed countries. Boomer and Gen X men are cucking melnials and older melenials are cucking Gen Z . You know how women date guys older than them.

Your looksmatch has a partner that looks better than you.

The single ones are fat, ugly 38 y/o pigs with 2+ bastard children.

Time to go gay bros it's the only way to find love and companionship, not ideal but doable.

holy based

Foids who don't have a bf are lesbian

I saw a video talking about this. Basically it’s because there are less and less young women in low birth rate developed countries. Boomer and Gen X men are cucking melnials and older melenials are cucking Gen Z . You know how women date guys older than them.
Yeah and how they push agecuckism where a 19yo dating an 16yo is considered pedophilia jfl, young men have little to no options.

Discord has become woke, Debate Incel's was permanently deleted, I haven't used it since I wish there was another server I could use but alas... time to rot

View: https://youtu.be/gpYJzd7JOb8wheatwaffleslovesdicksofflatulentgayguys

Wheat Waffles actually posted this:

Screenshot 20230710 133100

Even without the Blackpill we'd see an incel epidemic because of demographics, in fact, Tinder is probably so brutal because 80% of users are men, even it it paired of 1-to-1 60% of its users would not find anyone. That is 75% of men.

Actually what are your opinions on lesbos? they sit in this weird Grey area, they are excluded from the gay rights shit as that's all about gay men. no one seems to care about them. I guess they have the most peaceful existence when you think about it.

It doesn't matter if a foid has a bf because they cheat on their boyfriends all the time. That a girl rejects you because she has a bf is only a convenient excuse. Even if the girl at your workplace were single she still wouldn't be with your mutant ass.

100% Enforced
I had s*x with a guy from Grindr.... It wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be, the guy was what I would consider attractive however I just wasn't turned on at all and the kissing was kind of rough from his facial hair stuble, his smell also bothered me it wasn't bad it was just the natural BO didn't feel right me being close. I'm into women for sure but I'm to ugly and short so tried men and it's kinda gross.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if a foid has a bf because they cheat on their boyfriends all the time. That a girl rejects you because she has a bf is only a convenient excuse. Even if the girl at your workplace were single she still wouldn't be with your mutant ass.
I think you may be right. I look bad. Balding in front, dark eye circles even if i have a healthy diet/lifestyle, plenty of moles. But i believe that this horse faced foid is still my lookmatch.

As someone posted earlier in the thread. If she's your lookmatch it means her BF will be more good looking than you.

I think you may be right. I look bad. Balding in front, dark eye circles even if i have a healthy diet/lifestyle, plenty of moles. But i believe that this horse faced foid is still my lookmatch.

As someone posted earlier in the thread. If she's your lookmatch it means her BF will be more good looking than you.
It was over from the beginning.

She definetely wasn't taken, she was just so disgusted by your presence there that she made up an excuse to get herself out of that situation.
It's the same type of foid that says "Ugh, excuse me? I have a boyfriend, uggo." when an incel looking guy does anything cordial to her but when a chad does it, she's immediately on her knees sucking his cock.

She definetely wasn't taken, she was just so disgusted by your presence there that she made up an excuse to get herself out of that situation.
It's the same type of foid that says "Ugh, excuse me? I have a boyfriend, uggo." when an incel looking guy does anything cordial to her but when a chad does it, she's immediately on her knees sucking his cock.
She's taken. She lives with a guy according to her adress information.

Chads have main foids and a few side hoes. leaving nothing over

probably true tbh

high IQ this is true too

Chads have main foids and a few side hoes. leaving nothing over
I always wonder where are the adult foids aged 20-40 years old. You cant see them on the streets where i live, only school aged and old ones. They probably dont walk on foot and work in climated offices. Legit only foids i saw in the last 15 years are the cashiers.

yeah taken by the same guy

The real answer is the demographic cliff.

Imagine my feeling when I found out my workplace oneitis had been together with a normie for over 6 years, kek