Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I hate when people say "UsE YOuR AuTiSm tO yOUr AdVanTAGE"

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I get so pissed off when people (specificly my mom) tells me to use my autism to my advantage when it is CLEARLY NOT AN ADVANTAGE ITS A FUCKING HANDICAP THAT RUINED MY LIFE!!! Telling people to "use your autism to your advantage" is like telling a amputee "use your amputated leg to run faster" its just fucking toxic.

Hey OP try giving this video a watch, and maybe check out his other videos if you want. He gives out good information about the differences in NT vs ASD thinking. Autism is a disability, don't let your mom gaslight you but understand that there are communication/thinking differences also. Just pretend to appreciate the advice then ignore it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iud3cs1j80Q

As a Bordeline Autistic person myself, I read that the only advantage Autism people really have is that they have a way with words. :feelsautistic:

I understand where you are coming from though, I would rather not be autistic.

As Bordeline Autistic person myself, I read that the only advantage Autism people really have is that they have a way with words. :feelsautistic:

I understand where you are comming from, I would rather not be autistic
Same would rather be normal 100x

And for the "NorMaL pEoPLe DoNT ExISt" mfs, try going into the military the military proves normal people exist.

It only makes your life worse because of the normies forcing you to play their game.

It only makes your life worse because of the normies forcing you to play their game.
And my mom would go on to say "normal people dont exist"
Tell that to the US Military I tried to join but I couldnt because of my autism and those mfs had listed every fucking disability in the books.

It does have advantages ;)

And my mom would go on to say "normal people dont exist"
Tell that to the US Military I tried to join but I couldnt because of my autism and those mfs had listed every fucking disability in the books.
I tried to join the military too they of course said no because I am autistic. So I guess I will just rot as a jobless loser for the rest of my life.

I tried to join the military too they of course said no because I am autistic. So I guess I will just rot as a jobless loser for the rest of my life.
did the recruiter also list every single disability for you?

Edit:I MIGHT try to be a cop as thats my only bet of living a decent life but if they reject me too I am fucked.

did the recruiter also list every single disability for you?

Edit:I MIGHT try to be a cop as thats my only bet of living a decent life but if they reject me too I am fucked.
No she (Yes the British army lets females in. Cucked I know) just told me no and stated why.

I think the police will reject you too as they will me i even have a criminal record as well so no way will the let me in.

No she (Yes the British army lets females in. Cucked I know) just told me no and stated why.

I think the police will reject you too as they will me i even have a criminal record as well so no way will the let me in.
So you are from the UK I assume then

Its fucking retarded how foids are allowed in the military but not an autistic man who is on IEP who is functional

So you are from the UK I assume then

Its fucking retarded how foids are allowed in the military but not an autistic man who is on IEP who is functional
Yes I am from the UK the rainbow police state.

The only let women in because they are forced to by our Jew controlled governments, they don't let us in because they know we won't follow stupid orders, slot into the hierarchy and are much less likely to follow just because everyone else is.