Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate work, even just homework so much that I read 2 books in 2 days while procrastinating to avoid work.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
If you read my posts you know I'm so unbelievably lazy I don't do much except browse the internet, watch youtube or sitcoms. At a certain point over the last few years even reading took too much energy and mental focus so I stopped even that. Tbh I was also burned out on books after reading a shitload of webnovels, literally tens of thousands of chapters.

But, I hated having to do this big ass assignment so much that I finally read a book again, instead of working I just escaped into some fantasy land. Not one, but 2 books in 2 days. Albeit they were pretty short, only 300 pages. Still, haven't opened up a book in several months, and now I banged out 2 just cause I wanted to avoid work.
Uhh I fucking hate this professor, by far the worst one I've ever had. Why did this fucking cunt have to teach me 2 semesters in a row, she's the fucking worst. There was a dude professor one semester that literally only gave us 1 assignment (big but fair). This fucking bitch invents her own fucking systems of grading, gave us like 15 fucking assignments this semester and yet she's still threatening people she'll fail us if we don't have enough grades. Might be screwed but whatever, fuck this bitch I'm not lifting one more finger than necessary, let her give me a bad grade, I just want to be done with this shit forever. Fuck, I chose a useless fucking meme degree so I could fucking relax, and yet cunts like these have made the past few years a lot tougher and anxious than they had to be. All for a useless fucking diploma that I doubt I'll ever use, in this shit ass fucking country where I'll be lucky to make $300 a month. Why the fuck are they stressing us out so much for this shitty fucking useless thing?

Anyway, take a lesson from me guys: don't avoid work. Don't procrastinate. Just do what you need to do, invest in yourselves and your lives. Otherwise you'll end up a useless sack of shit like me who avoids doing work as much as possible and has anxiety attacks just thinking about it. Probably gonna end up reading 2 more books before the final day of the deadline, and that's when I'll just force myself too eek out some bullshit.

Last edited:
Teachers have a superiority complex

foids always assign so much work because they can never use their own initiative they have to over regulate everything
That's true, it's honestly fucking insane how much this bitch is power tripping and making us do useless bullshit and pedantically finds flaws in this useless bullshit.
Teachers have a superiority complex
Absolutely. They aren't satisfied with where they ended up in life so they take it out on the students.

How can you read this much? I've never read a book in my life tbh. It's too much. I guess I am riddled with ADD since I have brain damage.

Its human psychology. When someone forces you to do a task, you automatically lose any interest in it, despite finding it very interesting when you do it by your own.

How can you read this much? I've never read a book in my life tbh. It's too much. I guess I am riddled with ADD since I have brain damage.
Well, as I said in my other posts, I have ADD too and that's clear from how I spend my time, just watching sitcoms cause literally everything else demands too much focus and energy.

This is why this is so strange, I hate working so much that I would even manage to read just to avoid working.

Audio books are a great substitute.

Rh1m2ot2jarx

I just finished reading this today. I thought it was a fantastic old post from 2 years ago about NEET versus wageslave (Wagie, wagie, get in cagie).

https://incels.is/threads/daily-reminder-that-if-you-have-a-job-youre-a-cuck.34643/page-3
Good post, I wish I could get neetbux but it's not meant to be, few countries do that.
Its human psychology. When someone forces you to do a task, you automatically lose any interest in it, despite finding it very interesting when you do it by your own.
Unfortunately I find that stuff so incredibly boring even when I'm free to do whatever I want. I hate this degree, I hate all degrees, I only chose this cause nothing else was interesting either and I thought this one would be more chill.

Good post, I wish I could get neetbux but it's not meant to be, few countries do that.

Unfortunately I find that stuff so incredibly boring even when I'm free to do whatever I want. I hate this degree, I hate all degrees, I only chose this cause nothing else was interesting either and I thought this one would be more chill.
What degree are you doing? Why do you hate it so much?

What degree are you doing? Why do you hate it so much?
I wrote a long answer but deleted it cause I was doxxing myself again. Of course I already revealed too many details about myself on this forum, but each time I repeat them I dig myself a bigger hole, sorry.

I procastinate by posting here

I’m always avoiding responsibilities

Try reading Warlock of the Magus World on Wuxiaworld.com. 10:10 best book ever. 1,200 chapters long. People who don’t read are the worst. I’d rather be friends with a foid and betabuxx her chadspawn kids than not be able to read for enjoyment. Honestly being an incel isn’t that bad, but being an incel that doesn’t read or can’t stand reading is just too much, incels that can’t cope with reading Chinese Japanese and Korean novels might as well rope, those who can’t read are too far gone and are barely human. Incels are already subhuman to most people. Anti readers are below incels imo. So incel anti readers are the bottom of the shit barrel.
Once you've read a couple dozen of long Web Novels, you won't read one ever again. I really overdid it a few years ago, I read EVERY fucking Xianxia/cultivation novel I could get my hands on. So, so many. And I preferred the long ones, unfortunately. Burned myself out so hard I still can't read web novels again. Desolate Era was my favorite iirc, although it was kinda shit at times and at times I skimmed cause it really did get too long.

I’ve been reading everyday all day. When covid hit I started reading 16 hours a day. I never get tired of reading.
Idk, at a certain point my brain started boiling things down to the most important things. So reading lost its luster, like I was wasting time reading a book full of pointless sentences when I could just read a summary and get more or less the same thing, just without wasting hours and hours on pointless filler that just drags on to pad the book.