Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got in trouble at work today

Serpents reign

Serpents reign

Mythic
★★
I hit the bowl a few times with this retired police officer I was with at my shift and that shit I was smoking slap the shit out of me on top of that I took an edible 2 hours prior so I was vomiting non-stop in the work area trying to aim for the trash can and I spent 2 hours vomiting non-stop in front of everybody it was really humiliating but then I realize I just don't care I'm not there to fit in nor can I

I hit the bowl a few times with this retired police officer I was with at my shift and that shit I was smoking slap the shit out of me on top of that I took an edible 2 hours prior so I was vomiting non-stop in the work area trying to aim for the trash can and I spent 2 hours vomiting non-stop in front of everybody it was really humiliating but then I realize I just don't care I'm not there to fit in nor can I
Based Vomitcel, But dont get high at work, Youll be sluggish and your motorskills will be fucked, It could be hazardous

Ive heard of people that trip and fall and dont have the reaction time to land on the hands to support so their skull break or they hit their head real hard.

Maybe just smoke something that doesnt make you couch locked or nothing at all.

Based Vomitcel, But dont get high at work, Youll be sluggish and your motorskills will be fucked, It could be hazardous

Ive heard of people that trip and fall and dont have the reaction time to land on the hands to support so their skull break or they hit their head real hard.

Maybe just smoke something that doesnt make you couch locked or nothing at all.
The guy didn't warn me how powerful his shit was I thought it was just hemp but no it was some high grade weed

Don't get high at work, quickest way to get fired, the retired officer sounds like a true pal though.

Brutal don’t do weed and high at work, might even hallucinate