Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i have 0 irl friends

RicecelBetabux

RicecelBetabux

Recruit
★★★★★
if you live in virginia maybe we can meet up. im fucking sick and tired of sitting in a room and working with 0 human interaction 24/7.

PM me and we can discuss more details

Nice try fed

Same.

But I also have practically 0 online friends.

if you live in virginia maybe we can meet up. im fucking sick and tired of sitting in a room and working with 0 human interaction 24/7.

Brodie Check my DM to you

Same.

That's why I'm here, bc I am an inkwel with no friends IRL

:lasereyes:Kill GrAYcels:feelsping:Behead GrAYcels:feelsdevil:Roundhouse kick a GrAYcel into the concrete:feelsEhh:Slam dunk a GrAYcel baby into the trashcan:ha..feels:Crucify filthy GrAYcels:shhh:Defecate in a GrAYcels food:feelshaha:Launch GrAYcels into the sun.:feelsjuice:Stir fry GrAYcels in a wok:feelsLSD:Toss GrAYcels into active volcanoes:feelsahh:Urinate into a GrAYcels gas tank:feelshehe:Judo throw GrAYcels into a wood chipper:feelsgah:Twist GrAYcels heads off.:feelshmm:Report GrAYcels to the .is mods:feelsbaton:Karate chop GrAYcels in half:feelsYall:Curb stomp pregnant GrAYniggers:feelsautistic:Trap GrAYcels in quicksand:feelsUgh:Crush GrAYcels in the trash compactor:feelsaww:Liquefy GrAYcels in a vat of acid:dab:Eat GrAYcels:feelspuke:Dissect GrAYcels:feelswhere:Exterminate GrAYcels in the gas chamber:whatfeels:Stomp GrAYcels skulls with steel toed boots:society:Cremate GrAYcels in the oven:reeeeee:Lobotomize GrAYcels:shock:Mandatory abortions for GrAYcels:feelswhat:Grind GrAYcel fetuses in the garbage disposal:feelsohh:Drown GrAYcels in fried chicken grease:feelsPop:Vaporize GrAYcels with a ray gun:smonk:Kick old GrAYcels down the stairs:dab:Feed GrAYcels to alligators:feelskek:Slice GrAYcels with a katana:feelsLightsaber: