Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have 8 hydrocodone pills and 1 codeine left

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Anyone got any idea how I could get my doctor to prescribe me more

Mixing codeine with weed = Mogger experience. I want to do this every day

MEANWHILE I USED TO EAT 160MG OXYCONTIN PER ORAL AFTER 5 DAYS OF JERKING OFF ON KRISTALL METH (IN VIDEO GAME) All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Based weedmaxxer- how were you able to get codeine from the doctor, and how does it feel? Though I personally would rather try shrooms.

I've got 6 Valium and wish I could acquire more but cannot because my GP knows I'm an addict.

Opiates are deadly if addicted, Weed is safe, Just eat good chicken with some marinade you marinated and it gives same feeling, I had oxycontin for pain before, Same feeling, Just use chicken!

Based weedmaxxer- how were you able to get codeine from the doctor, and how does it feel? Though I personally would rather try shrooms.
Ngl the codeine was prescribed to me several years ago and I can't actually remember for what. I'm pretty sure it was for a shoulder injury. I just recently rediscovered it lying in my cabinet unused

The hydrocodone I got more recently after a wisdom teeth removal

I have a bunch of it, since I got in accident but never took any.

IMG 0837

I am not a chemist nigga