Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone always says I’m emotionless and don’t show compassion but I don’t know why

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★★
Why do people get so offended over every thing you say, I only try to explain things from my perspective and try to come to an understanding. But people are so overly sensitive and take everything to heart.

I feel like the average person is just so sensitive because they didn’t experience years upon years of bullying like I did. They’ve hardly suffered a day in their life socially so they can’t handle any form of negative criticism.

I’m always called emotionless by my family and others, probably just because I’m not some happy go lucky faggot who’s hugging people all the time.

Since when is it emotionless and cold to not wanna senselessly argue and settle an argument with logic and order and come to an understanding of why we feel the way we do about something and how to fix it or change it.

I get called emotionless to. (Not for the same reason you do, but because I don't show emotion irl)