Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a beta personality because i lack a father figure and was raised by a single mom.

Animecel3479

Animecel3479

Had it with these ITrannies!
-
My father divorced my mom when I was a 4 years old, I never learned the things that a father is supposed to teach his son, I don't know how to fight, etc. That faggot also used to abuse me, my earliest memories of him is him bringing me into a room and beating the shit out of me for no reason, I'm pretty sure he was a psychopath because I remember him being happy everytime he hit me, a father is supposed to teach his child how to fight not beat him up.

Last edited:
Beta personality is not a big failo

I was raised by a single mother too, I've never met my father. Not because he was a deadbeat, my mom kicked him out before I was born and he probably went back to Mexico or some shit. :feelsjuice:

my mom kicked him out before I was born and he probably went back to Mexico or some shit.

ryan-gosling-laugh.gif

No alpha dad for your jaw