Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a fetish for older women

Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I sodomize feminazis till their anuses bleed
-
i dont you guys but damn i really have a fetish for women in their 40s,50s and even in their 60s sometimes lol no kidding i wanna fuck my teacher too

Wht bt ur cousin tho?

Can't relate teen girls are best.

Unfortunately, older women don't have an incel fetish:feelsbadman::feelscry:.

Just fuck a hag theory
iu

i dont you guys but damn i really have a fetish for women in their 40s,50s and even in their 60s sometimes lol no kidding i wanna fuck my teacher too
Degeneratemaxxing

You missed teen love but geriatric love is still possible. Maybe if you hope surgery will exponentially improve with Ai's help in it will be 40 years you can fuck a granny.

You missed teen love but geriatric love is still possible. Maybe if you hope surgery will exponentially improve with Ai's help in it will be 40 years you can fuck a granny.
By that point those toilets will be so damaged from years of Chad cock carousel I doubt they'd even be able to form a monogamous relationship with a chad as one won't be enough.

By that point those toilets will be so damaged from years of Chad cock carousel I doubt they'd even be able to form a monogamous relationship with a chad as one won't be enough.
Alzheimer will rekindle her pair bonding skills due to her forgetting her past and maybe even her name.