Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have a genius idea for the entire forum to ascend through fame maxxing!

Linky Love

Linky Love

The Hero of Incels
★★★★★
All we have to do is Wu-Tang clan maxx. :feelsthink:

What I mean by that is the Wu-Tang clan was a massive group of niggers that came together and formed perhaps the largest single nigger rap group in history and basically every member had their own verse in each rap track. :society:

So just imagine 200+ incels creating the lengthiest nerdcore/incelcore rap song in history rapping about subjects such as the blackpill, hypergamy and the GrAYs. :feelsclown:

We’d all be famous in no time and drowning in pussy. :ahegao:

Since @Dregster my dreggly pop is a wetback this means he automatically knows how to rap and understands the street culture, so he can be our writer like NWA had Ice Cube for this purpose and anyone that doesn’t know how to write their own rap verse for the incel anthem there will be no problem as the dreggly bear will write it for you! Yay!! :feelsokman:

Dancing GIF by The Voice

Moon man Moon Man can't you see:feelsaww:

I'll get started writing my verse nigggggaaaa

WE WUZ RAPPERS AND SHIEEE

Let's all become rappers like Reformed Stoic, we'll be drowning in pussy.

Let’s do it

Let's all become rappers like Reformed Stoic, we'll be drowning in pussy.
I wonder how many more times Penny Pounder will pay to have Jake’s songs played in your streams? :feelskek:

What about forming a biker gang?

I cant believe i read this

I will be hood thug jigger nigger gangsta young brethren lil peepe vert cartyo beyblade young lil cocaine master and distributor

Also known as lil iceyn popsickle poop clogger mogger shittget currycel

@Uggo Mongo is a famous rapper

So just imagine 200+ incels creating the lengthiest nerdcore/incelcore rap song in history rapping about subjects such as the blackpill, hypergamy and the GrAYs. :feelsclown:
Let's

screamo music this website. Yes. Lol.

What I mean by that is the Wu-Tang clan was a massive group of niggers that came together and formed perhaps the largest single nigger rap group in history and basically every member had their own verse in each rap track. :society:

Since @Dregster my dreggly pop is a wetback this means he automatically knows how to rap and understands the street culture, so he can be our writer like NWA had Ice Cube for this purpose and anyone that doesn’t know how to write their own rap verse for the incel anthem there will be no problem as the dreggly bear will write it for you! Yay!! :feelsokman:

Dancing GIF by The Voice
All incelcore music sounds identical

Rap music is trash

So just imagine 200+ incels creating the lengthiest nerdcore/incelcore rap song in history rapping about subjects such as the blackpill, hypergamy and the GrAYs
Nigga who's the producer

I have no flow and rhythm brocels :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Do you accept whites ?

Rap?? Nigger music is trash.

But Im also white as a ghost, so I have no rhythm or musical talent. So what do i know....

I'm short

Distraught

Can't get pussy that aint bought

*mic drop*

Geez this forum really is full of oldcels ngl

Dancing GIF by The Voice

Yo yo yo yo, my cheeks so wet, but dem pussies so dry. I cry from loneliness, but she wants me to die.

Geez this forum really is full of oldcels ngl

All Zoomers are 6'5+, have blonde hair and blue eyes, and a six pack. You can't convince me that non-Millennials can be incels.

Kill all niggers. Behead all niggers. Castrate the niggers. Rape the nigresses.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back