Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have a plan for the future

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I attend a university. My major is in the field of social sciences. As a part of my major, I study government, politics, International relations/foreign affairs, economics, history, philosophy, and much more. When I graduate, I am thinking of running for public office. First, I might run for city council, then run for mayor, or if that doesn't work out, I can run for Congress, particularly the US House of Representatives, or the Senate if I'm successful. If I become a popular candidate In my party, Democratic or Republican Party, I can use my position to influence Americans nationwide. I can even start my own podcast and discuss male problems. I know this is a crazy idea but I can run for president and disguise myself as a liberal or a moderate candidate. When I enter office as President, I will create my own council of closeted Incels and Right Wing officials who will work with me to initiate a mens rights movement. If I join the Republican party, I will use my influence to radicalize the Members of the party. Trump is like a model of this plan, he was an outsider and he hijacked the Republican Party by converting regular Republicans into MAGA populists. I can be like the Trump of incels.I am seriously considering this plan. It's very ambitious but maybe I can take baby steps to make progress. After all, people outside of internet say that I have excellent speaking skills and that I am intelligent when it comes to politics and other topics

My major is in the field of social sciences
utdelning invadera vete laugh gif nicholas cage - heliportleysin.com

If I'm going to run for public office in my country, I will pretend to be a moderate, I won't come out and say "I'm a right wing fascist" you have to hide it and slowly radicalize the people

I attend a university. My major is in the field of social sciences. As a part of my major, I study government, politics, International relations/foreign affairs, economics, history, philosophy, and much more. When I graduate, I am thinking of running for public office. First, I might run for city council, then run for mayor, or if that doesn't work out, I can run for Congress, particularly the US House of Representatives, or the Senate if I'm successful. If I become a popular candidate In my party, Democratic or Republican Party, I can use my position to influence Americans nationwide. I can even start my own podcast and discuss male problems. I know this is a crazy idea but I can run for president and disguise myself as a liberal or a moderate candidate. When I enter office as President, I will create my own council of closeted Incels and Right Wing officials who will work with me to initiate a mens rights movement. If I join the Republican party, I will use my influence to radicalize the Members of the party. Trump is like a model of this plan, he was an outsider and he hijacked the Republican Party by converting regular Republicans into MAGA populists. I can be like the Trump of incels.I am seriously considering this plan. It's very ambitious but maybe I can take baby steps to make progress. After all, people outside of internet say that I have excellent speaking skills and that I am intelligent when it comes to politics and other topics
I stopped to read there where you said soycial sciences.

Yeah good luck with that buddy
I have a good chance of being elected to a local position, but Its very difficult to run of federal offices. First, I'm going to run for more localized positions. If I'm successful in local position then I'll work my up to a federal position

You are a true asset, to this forum.
Coming from an electrician.

Avoid all that political nonsense . Go to the beach and get drunk.

You are a true asset, to this forum.
Coming from an electrician.
I have a decision to make, I could just work regular jobs all my life or start a political career. I have to contemplate my future.

You do realize politicians in the united states only make it so far until they have to suck jew dick to get farther, and from that point on jews have all the power in their lives?
That's why I'll be an outsider like Donald Trump or I will pretend to be part of the establishment and I'll turn my back on the establishment if I become super popular like Trump.

Not going to read all that crap

:feelskek:no offense but are you legitimately low IQ? You sure as hell don't know as much about Trump as you think you do.
I know that he supports Israel and he helps the establishment, and he receives funding from mega corporations, and he supports LGBTQ but I can be different from him.

I don't think you understand. He has NO CHOICE but to help the establishment. It's the establishment that bails him out every single time. If not for his dick sucking he would be sitting in jail right now facing a 600+ year sentence.
I am willing to take a risk

Well there's no risk to take because you're not going to rise to power in the first place. You seriously think (((they))) are going to let a commonER gain influence in their realm? Democracy is an illusion. I'm not even joking here, we do not have human rights in this country what makes you think they would let you gain even a fraction of an ounce of influence
Im not trying to rise to power just like that. I just want to become popular enough to influence the minds of many people. It's okay if I don't win any elections.

To run the political game, you need both money and contacts, plus not being autistic.

To run the political game, you need both money and contacts, plus not being autistic.
I can start my political career as a city council person or a state representative. Or if my political career fails I will wait until I retire, then I will reveal my identity and become a social media influencer.

Dude Are you trying to troll us? We can't have fresh puzzy and you talk here about some meaningless polit careers in the most cucked country of the world. Try to polit max in eastern Europe probably. You will get ton of money don't have to invest a lot cause every one low IQ so even you will outshine. Not to forget you will have hot Slavic schoolgirls waiting in their rooms for your dick. (in WoW)