Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have a new quirk! I suck on pieces of lemon

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
I’m so quirky, what the fuck are you doing with your life if you’re not quirkmaxxing? I’ll ascend 100%, what about you? Having quirks = having a personality. It’s a cheat code to ascension.

I started sucking on pieces of lemon. First I cut off a slice of a lemon, then I cut the slice in four pieces or more. I pinch the pieces where the peel is and suck on them.

I suck on them until there’s no more juice. I’m getting so much vitamin c and quirky personality points.

See you at my wedding, I hope you like lemon cake.

A 2017-cel. Look and take note of how different his posts are compared to modern posts.

I'm so quirky that I sit when I pee. Not many other guys do that

I am so quirky I name each of my shits. A huge Nancy just passed through my poophole

This thread will be pinned thanks to the quirk suggestions of my brocels. I hope mens’ magazines will give us credit when they feature our advice in their next issue.

“These quirks will make her fall in love with you!”

me too i do this. am i special now?

A 2017-cel. Look and take note of how different his posts are compared to modern posts.
whats the difference. more autistic? the way he posts seems like hes just tired of posting on here tbh.

whats the difference. more autistic? the way he posts seems like hes just tired of posting on here tbh.

More autistic? No, I vastly prefer the posts of older accounts to newer accounts.