Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A plan i made on aacending

BasedAdam

BasedAdam

Holy Saint Elliot
1) get shredded and looksmax already halfway doing it and am getting some stares from women that i dont usually get. I usually get the stare of a beast or some filth.
2)MONEY make a fuck ton buy all the materialistic symbols of wealth Rolex, Spanish Villa, Ferrari, gold chain, etc..
3)start having girls in your WhatsApp how i did it is by joining assignment groups am kinda seen as smart in programming class because the professor for some reason likes me so i when i was making my group assignment with two of my normie good friends as usual my friend told me that a girl wanted to join us. THATS CRAZY for me and of course during spring break she didnt talk to me. She used me to get yer A stupid fucking toilet. Anyways but I got her insta but she doesnt view or like any post but once in a blue moon she does. So the plan. And there is another that follows me in uni because her guy friend follows me she is soo bad and better than the first one i think.

Finalized plan to ascend:
MAKE MONEY, FLASH STATUS, START POSTING ON INSTA, THEN SHOW GIRLS MY INSTA SUBTLY AND THEN ASCEND

The make money part is easy for me kinda tbh cuz im literally on the verge of breaking the broke syndrome

BasedAdam
Holy Saint Elliot

How old are you?

Show me your face, this is how I look like:

2703296_p31c0ao0cscw884c-1.png

Show me your face, this is how I look like:

2703296_p31c0ao0cscw884c-1.png
Cant do that since im in kinda of a liberal uni and, they wont like it so much, i dont think that they are there, but today i tried to convert my chadlite friend to the black pill by explaining how goated ST. ER (RIP) and he just laughed. Anyways you are not cooked at all btw how tall are you

Cant do that since im in kinda of a liberal uni and, they wont like it so much, i dont think that they are there, but today i tried to convert my chadlite friend to the black pill by explaining how goated ST. ER (RIP) and he just laughed. Anyways you are not cooked at all btw how tall are you
Just kidding, that's not actually me :p

Good luck with your plan.

I think you meant to register on looksfag.org

So lemme get this straight

-You're broke
-You're out of shape
-You have poor hygiene
-You don't talk to women

Did I miss anything "brocel" ?

I
So lemme get this straight

-You're broke
-You're out of shape
-You have poor hygiene
-You don't talk to women

Did I miss anything "brocel" ?
-kinda broke but im eating and paying my rent and sometimes i buy new clothes like a good wagie
- actually very thin but have good chest because of the andrew tate era i was spamming push ups ans chess
-all my explore page is looksmaxxing and i clean my. Bed sheets and pillows every week i bet you clean your balls every lunar year
-ask your dirty whore mother