Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I have a theory that the first men were asexual

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

The moment man gained self-awareness and thought to himself "I AM" (aka the beginning of intellect) he was completely asexual and only because of natural selection he gained intellectual sexuality, I say intellectual because no animal chooses to reproduce, all of their behaviors is automatic, even if they show some amount of complex behavior none of them have a sense of "I", their existence is like the first 4-5 years of human life where we have no consciousness

Some points that may be related to this theory:

- Human females are the only mammals with permanent tits, all other females have tits only in breastfeeding duration, this means that the early men felt nothing towards the default foid with no resemblance of being a female, so natural selection tricked men into fucking the female-looking foids

- Other aesthetics traits that are only present in humans, hairlessness: early humans didn't wanna fuck other hairy beasts, because they had a natural disgust towards animalistic (automatic) sexuality, big dicks: human males have relatively big dicks among primates, foids only hopped on the visible coks

- Nocturnal emission: The reason wet dreams exist could be because evolution favored men who humped nearby foids during sleep (animalistic state)

- Foids obsession with beauty and wanting to physically express themselves is because that trait was favored by evolution and now that they have stress free lives they take it to the extreme

This all shows that early men didn't wanna fuck that much, they had "libido" but not lust, because intellect causes asexuality, natural selection did some tricks and made us hypersexual as a response

Also if religions and nuclear families never existed human population would've been much much less, this is another evolutionary trick, these "structures" reproduced more, that's why religious people are uglier on average

But the fact still remains that intellect is inherently asexual and only through brainwashing and tricks we gain lust

@CopingForBrutality @incelerated thoughts?

I think most men died sexless until civilisation was founded around 10,000 BC or somewhere around then, that enabled monogamous relationships to become the norm in most societies but you could clearly see foids having the pre civilisation tendencies with how much they subconsciously prefer Chad.

31214.jpg