Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a tumor or something similar below my lower right rib

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
I also have slight pain when touching it and around the area. Been experiencing these symptoms for 2 months now since I last drank excessively on antabuse. Didn’t notice the “tumor” until two weeks ago. It’s pretty small. I have a doctor’s appointment scheduled in 2 weeks. Hopefully it’s not cancer.

That's horrible brocel definitely update us on your situation

Hope you’re okay

I also have slight pain when touching it and around the area. Been experiencing these symptoms for 2 months now since I last drank excessively on antabuse. Didn’t notice the “tumor” until two weeks ago. It’s pretty small. I have a doctor’s appointment scheduled in 2 weeks. Hopefully it’s not cancer.
What did the doctor say brocel

can you move it?

wish you the best, you dont deserve this

i hope youre good

If it turns out not to be cancer how will this affect you? Will you try to pursue your dreams or at least do the things you didn't have the guts to do? Had I or if I knew I was going to Die in a few months I would go ape shit. Bench take drugs alcohol and get a hooker. Probably not work If I didn't have to. Really makes me think god if there is one.

Hopefully it's not something that's ends up being terminal :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

my worse fears.

good luck

@TallCelFag what did the doctor say about your tumor?

over for tumorcel

Update?

@TallCelFag what did the doctor say about your tumor?
I did an ultrasound that didn’t show anything abnormal. My blood value tests were also ok. However, the symptoms still persist and have gotten slightly worse last couple of weeks. I’m going to make a new appointment and ask for an X-ray.

My current symptoms are similar to before, but I have also started experiencing some pain in the side and back of my right-sided ribs.

Taking paracetamol and ibuprofen on a daily basis but they only alleviate the pain a little bit.

Last edited:
I did an ultrasound that didn’t show anything abnormal. My blood value tests were also ok. However, the symptoms still persist and have gotten slightly worse last couple of weeks. I’m going to make a new appointment and ask for an X-ray.

My current symptoms are similar to before, but I have also started experiencing some pain in the side and back of my right-sided ribs.

Taking paracetamol and ibuprofen on a daily basis but they only alleviate the pain a little bit.
I see. Hope you get to the bottom of this.