Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have an opportunity to expose a soyboy who argued with me about Trump

Should I go DEFCON 1 and reveal the soyboy's father's dark little secrets?

• Total voters
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
He publicly called me selfish for supporting Trump, but recently, his father (regional manager for his company) was fired for turning a blind eye when his subordinates were abusive/created a hostile work environment for their subordinates.

In failing to publicly denounce his father, he has shown he is just as selfish as I am. The only difference is, I don't hide between the veil of pretending to be a good person. I'm a selfish asshole - and I'm honest about that.

It's my hour at last to put a seal on his fate - wipe out the past, and wash him clean off the slate. No one will ever take him seriously again after I expose his daddy's little secret. He's a male feminist (aka a mega-cuck), and he deserves this.

Could exposing him backfire on me, or do I have nothing to fear by going DEFCON 1 and revealing his daddy's dark secrets?

politicz are for cuckz

Sure, also call him a faggot :feelsjuice:

Ask yourself this would this soyim show you any mercy? Probably not so show them the same level of compassion. I doubt it will backfire on you afterall odds are if he had anything to use against you he would of done so already.

Ask yourself this would this soyim show you any mercy? Probably not so show them the same level of compassion. I doubt it will backfire on you afterall odds are if he had anything to use against you he would of done so already.
Exactly...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back