Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guy who refused to help me with a woman died in 2012

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
Just to be clear I never dated this woman, she was a friend some years ago (2009). I had hopes of a relationship, but that's a long story for a different day. (Yeah I know, being friends with foids and all that. I still had hope in her at the time)

So things went to shit with this woman, in part because she found out about my desires. I also asked if she happened to know any single women interested in dating, since I've always heard that women enjoy being matchmakers, and many people have met foids through a mutual friend. She got PISSED, accusing me of viewing her as a "dating service" (WTF?????) Needless to say, this friendship never recovered.

I asked a mutual guy friend, who had been my friend for 3 years, to help resolve things. I had never asked him for a favor before this. However, he refused, dug in his feet, and got ANGRY when I questioned this. He insulted me in front of other classmates, saying "I can tell you want to hit me", and raising his voice about how I needed to back down. So much for a bro the ONE TIME I NEEDED him to help. He even received special training at conflict resolution; clearly pointless.

Fast forward to about a year ago. I was talking to a mutual friend of this guy and I. I didn't reference this stuff, I just mentioned that I hadn't spoken to him in awhile, and we were friends earlier. Standard stuff; maybe he and I could reconnect? I think everyone should have a chance at redemption.

However, this friend told me, "He passed". I asked what she meant. Turns out, this dumb fuck DIED IN A CAR CRASH IN 2012. Well then. I wouldn't want to celebrate someone's death (publicly anyway), but I don't feel sympathy either. It was a funny feeling; I didn't feel ecstasy like I thought I would when a prick like this died. I looked it up, there was no mistaking it. It was him, and he was dead. No tears from me, bro. Maybe I would have, if you stepped in the one time I needed you to.

Does she still see her as a dating service today and is she hot? :feelsEhh:

Does she still see her as a dating service today and is she hot? :feelsEhh:
I haven't spoken to her in ages. She's... not the hottest. Unless the nerdy type is hot to some men.

I don't want to dox her; all I can say is that she works in a professional field and as far as I know is still alive, and unmarried.

I don't think there's any help for us but still deserved