Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have an uncle who is 67 years old and incel.

RicaGames

RicaGames

I have no hair in my head and I'm autistic
★★★★
Life is so brutal with this uncle which is from my father's side. While my father was born as a 190cm chad, his brother was born as a 160cm manlet bald incel, he is 67 today.

My father died when I was a child and every year I visit my uncle which still lives with my grandmother.

Also all of his cousing mogs out of hell him which makes him to be a anti social person. Everyone in family comments about him, bluepill things like "yeah he was never interested in women", even my grandmother talks this not only abot him but she also says the same about me LOL.

He never graduated and today he is a wageslave in a factory. Some years ago his life was just to work , watch tv and sometimes drink some beer alone.

But now as my gradmother is too old (99 years today) he also need to take care her, he does everything for her, buy food, cook, bath her and etc..
In the past I didn't get along very well with him, he was always annoying and spiteful.

But when I realized my own inceldom I began to understand him and we started talking more and now I don't blame him for his behaviors.

I'm here right now in my grandmother's home witnessing all of this and it's sad to think that I will probably suffer the same fate as him in a few years.

Damn he age mogs @Emba

Damn he age mogs @Emba
Yeah! Bro!!!

That gd motherfucker gets to wash his mommies VAG!

You're damned right he mogs me in so many gdmf ways.....

Feels bad man

);;;;;

That's brutal man, 67 year old incel

What race are you?

Life is so brutal with this uncle which is from my father's side. While my father was born as a 190cm chad, his brother was born as a 160cm manlet bald incel, he is 67 today.

My father died when I was a child and every year I visit my uncle which still lives with my grandmother.

Also all of his cousing mogs out of hell him which makes him to be a anti social person. Everyone in family comments about him, bluepill things like "yeah he was never interested in women", even my grandmother talks this not only abot him but she also says the same about me LOL.

He never graduated and today he is a wageslave in a factory. Some years ago his life was just to work , watch tv and sometimes drink some beer alone.

But now as my gradmother is too old (99 years today) he also need to take care her, he does everything for her, buy food, cook, bath her and etc..
In the past I didn't get along very well with him, he was always annoying and spiteful.

But when I realized my own inceldom I began to understand him and we started talking more and now I don't blame him for his behaviors.

I'm here right now in my grandmother's home witnessing all of this and it's sad to think that I will probably suffer the same fate as him in a few years.
Download 5

While my father was born as a 190cm chad, his brother was born as a 160cm manlet bald incel, he is 67 today.
That doesn't make much sense. Did his mother cheat on his father with a chad?

Being 67 and still living with your mom, brootaly over.

I also have an uncle just like this. This is our future, our families will just say that we have no interest in sex and dating and deny the real nightmare.

my mom beens trying to kick me out ever since i dropped out of highschool ten plus years ago
i dont think she can take having me here for a few more years

I have an uncle who is 61 and has been single for a very long time, He doesn't have kids, when I've asked him he said he doesn't care. Whilst he's had girlfriends in his younger days, he'll die a lonely man. He'll never get the chance to be a father, the same plight as the rest of us but at the very least he's experienced love. He collects toys, comics and stuff, he's a hoarder which is an addiction.

My other 2 uncles are schizophrenic and have been lonely for most of their life. 1 of them is in a care home in his 50s, he's been in care for most his life, never experienced love, multiple suicide attempts which resulted in his mental disability.

These guys are no different to us, our entire existence has been meaningless. The difference is we're physically healthy but we are wasting our good health and that for me is the most brutal fuckin pill to swallow.

That's going to be me in 40 years

Brothers can be quite different.
Brother is good looking and about 6'2" and his beard would make a lumberjack blush.
I am ugly and 5'8" and facial hair refuses to grow on my chin. :lasereyes:

Brother is good looking and about 6'2" and his beard would make a lumberjack blush.
Brutal genetic recombination pill

brutal pretty much me except i grow facial hair rapidly but peach fuzz:feelsrope:

That's me in 25 years, except thank Allah I'm on autismbux and won't be taking care of my parents.

It was very hard to remain alone when he was young because even society pressured women to marry. I know some ugly old men and they all have families. but still cruel if he has to work in his age of 67.

"he was never interested in women".
Imagine seeing homeless person and saying "he was never interested in mansions"?
Normie logic.

I have a 55 year old uncle who's an incel that lives with his mom but he's 180cm. My grandpa had a brother who was 188cm and he died as a 93 year old KHHV.

Basically an incel deity, he can kill women simply by looking at em'.

I also have an uncle just like this. This is our future, our families will just say that we have no interest in sex and dating and deny the real nightmare.
"they want to live that way":foidSoy:

I have a 55 year old uncle who's an incel that lives with his mom but he's 180cm. My grandpa had a brother who was 188cm and he died as a 93 year old KHHV.
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
I can't believe that. 95 years old and never fucked hookers? For what he lived?

"he was never interested in women".
Imagine seeing homeless person and saying "he was never interested in mansions"?
Normie logic.
Just World fallacy
Everything has to be your own fault, it can't be the fault of society or other people in a normie view

That gd motherfucker gets to wash his mommies VAG!

Giphy

When you page forum user @Emba into the chat, you know absolute filth is never far away :feelsokman:

How? He was born into the pre tinder era. Hecould have gotten a 1.5/10

How? He was born into the pre tinder era. Hecould have gotten a 1.5/10
I don't know... I know some story there was a foid nigger interested in him once a time but my grandmother was racist and always told him to not bring any nigger to her home lol He also always has been a wageslave and lived with his mother.

Another interesting thing perhaps he also has a small dick, I found in his browse story searching ways to increase penis size lol

what factory employs 67 years olds?

in finland we lost almost all factories and those that remain fire everyone over 45 or 50 first. only young and middle-aged doing physical labour.

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
I can't believe that. 95 years old and never fucked hookers? For what he lived?
how does he/them know? any evidence? probably he fucked some prostitutes or at least one.

how can you know he died KHHV?

Because he wasn't married, and back in his time, people only have sex when they have kids.
let me tell you something: he did not die a KHHV

He got this job when he was 53
how is this relevant?

do they not have mandatory retirement policy?

i dont know anyone even close to 67 who works in a factory.

where do you live?

how is this relevant?

do they not have mandatory retirement policy?

i dont know anyone even close to 67 who works in a factory.

where do you live?
Here in Brasil you need some time working to get the retirement. Between his 43 to 53 he was unemployed and was working informally.

He will get the retirement this year but he said he will continue working.

Here in Brasil you need some time working to get the retirement. Between his 43 to 53 he was unemployed and was working informally.

He will get the retirement this year but he said he will continue working.
that's another issue, my point is that in finland these companies simply will not allow anyone 67 years or over to work in a factory regardless of whether they can qualify for pension or not