Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have AUTISM

City Incel

City Incel

Veteran
★★★
Yeah, I have autism. Which makes me unable to in-person effectively communicate with foids, in group setting and with most men too. :feelsmusic:

Inflict your pain upon others

Yeah! Thanks for the support :blackpill:

Yeah, I have autism. Which makes me unable to in-person effectively communicate with foids, in group setting and with most men too. :feelsmusic:
Im not officially diagnosed but I never fit in

Re: Boys are like glass.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147326521Saturday, October 04, 2014 5:02 PM CDT
"The autism is true. The autism is real." That's entirely irrelevant to the discussion, It's unnecessary to start an argument.
Re: i hate it when people make fun of autism
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147956995Tuesday, October 14, 2014 5:12 PM CDT
"most people who make fun of autism probably don't even know what it really is" A very large majority of the people utilizing it as an aggressive insult are actually significantly inexperienced with the condition itself and easily confuse it with other neurological conditions.
more_horiz
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152217810Monday, December 22, 2014 8:24 PM CST
Each individual afflicted with "Autism" is effective differently and function at varying levels. Although it's a cognitive disorder, Autism doesn't necessarily make the sufferer oblivious to the negativity of civilization.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152217919Monday, December 22, 2014 8:25 PM CST
*"Each individual afflicted with "Autism" is affected differently and function at varying levels." It's plausible that you don't want to suffer from a disorder such as "Autism", you simply desire to have a positive perception civilization in itself.

yeah i have autism too, i'm unable to understand & communicate with others in a neurotypical way. i don't think any amount of practice will work because my autistic brain will fundamentally function and view the world differently. in social situations, i'm unable to read between the lines and pick up some certain social cues, and it feels like everyone else knows something i don't. i gave up on trying to form new social relationships after trying to fit in with neurotypical people but since i'm nagasaki hiroshima blackpilled and also autistic, my authentic self will never be able to mix and fit in with neurotypical people. i will never form the important social connections i need that will help me thrive in this society. opting out of society is the comfiest choice i have. the only problem is i lack money to do that now.

Most people here do it’s not anything unheard of
You sure?
Re: Boys are like glass.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147326521Saturday, October 04, 2014 5:02 PM CDT
"The autism is true. The autism is real." That's entirely irrelevant to the discussion, It's unnecessary to start an argument.
Re: i hate it when people make fun of autism
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147956995Tuesday, October 14, 2014 5:12 PM CDT
"most people who make fun of autism probably don't even know what it really is" A very large majority of the people utilizing it as an aggressive insult are actually significantly inexperienced with the condition itself and easily confuse it with other neurological conditions.
more_horiz
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152217810Monday, December 22, 2014 8:24 PM CST
Each individual afflicted with "Autism" is effective differently and function at varying levels. Although it's a cognitive disorder, Autism doesn't necessarily make the sufferer oblivious to the negativity of civilization.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152217919Monday, December 22, 2014 8:25 PM CST
*"Each individual afflicted with "Autism" is affected differently and function at varying levels." It's plausible that you don't want to suffer from a disorder such as "Autism", you simply desire to have a positive perception civilization in itself.
I was cocky / wrong about my autism. Retrospecting more I understood I completely have autism and that's the main reason why I've always been irl rejected.

You know - (me) not willing to accept the reality because I find it offensive or insulting in a way.

Thanks for the research.

EDIT: sorry I thought you were quoting my one post where I said that I believe I don't have autism where I was wrong in that.

Last edited:
It really sucks. Do everything you can to learn to act as normal as possible. There is really nothing else to do.
Thanks! I need to learn canned routines and responses plus get social experience to even partially pull it off though.

yeah i have autism too, i'm unable to understand & communicate with others in a neurotypical way. i don't think any amount of practice will work because my autistic brain will fundamentally function and view the world differently. in social situations, i'm unable to read between the lines and pick up some certain social cues, and it feels like everyone else knows something i don't. i gave up on trying to form new social relationships after trying to fit in with neurotypical people but since i'm nagasaki hiroshima blackpilled and also autistic, my authentic self will never be able to mix and fit in with neurotypical people. i will never form the important social connections i need that will help me thrive in this society. opting out of society is the comfiest choice i have. the only problem is i lack money to do that now.
Seems like you got things figured out and know your strengths and weaknesses.
Good luck brocel. :feelsYall:

You and everyone else on this board.

4chan is more depressing than this board. it's full of sex having normies over there.

I have autism as well.

I fucking hate it.

I have autism as well.

I fucking hate it.
Yeah man; it's inability to say the right thing / right tonality and in result you fail at social and or get made fun of or ignored

Yeah man; it's inability to say the right thing / right tonality and in result you fail at social and or get made fun of or ignored
Exactly.

I wish autism was cured already.

I heard there's no cure but FORCED FAKE CANNED social skills bullshit

ADHD has meds which help with it, Autism has nothin
There's no cure than I'm aware of.

It's a death sentance.

I heard there's no cure but FORCED FAKE CANNED social skills bullshit

ADHD has meds which help with it, Autism has nothin

I was given Risperidone for my own form of ASD.

ASD and SSD affect cognition and processing speed, as indicated above.

Below is an example of my own genetic results:

TCF4

The Psychiatric Risk Gene Transcription Factor 4 (TCF4) Regulates Neurodevelopmental Pathways Associated With Schizophrenia, Autism, and Intellectual Disability​

Genetic variants in and around the transcription factor 4 (TCF4) gene are associated with range of disorders that are frequently associated with cognitive dysfunction.1–3 The most recent schizophrenia GWAS reported three independent single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in TCF4 that surpassed the threshold for genome wide significance.4 Intriguingly, rare TCF4 single nucleotide variants (SNVs) have also been described in schizophrenia patients, although their impact on the function of the protein has not been established.5,6 In addition to the genetic studies in schizophrenia, TCF4 variants are associated with early information processing and cognitive markers, some of which are schizophrenia endophenotypes.7–10 Damaging TCF4 mutations have also been described in large-scale genotyping studies in patients with ID, neurodevelopmental disorders, and most recently ASD.11–15 Haploinsufficiency of TCF4 causes Pitt–Hopkins syndrome (PTHS); a rare fo
rm intellectual disability (ID) associated with characteristic facial features, autonomic dysfunction, and behavioral traits that resemble autism spectrum disorder (ASD).16–19 Collectively, these studies implicate TCF4 in a range of neurodevelopmental disorders.

CF4 is a member of the basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) family of proteins.20–22 For the purposes of disambiguation, it should be noted that TCF4 (Gene ID: 6925) described herein should not be confused with T-cell factor 4 (Gene ID: 6934, official gene symbol, TCF7L2) since they can share the same acronym. TCF4 and its paralogues, collectively known as E-proteins, interact with other bHLH proteins to regulate DNA binding specificity and transcriptional activity at promoters and enhancers that contain E-boxes (5′-CANNTG).2,20,23 The human TCF4 gene encodes multiple protein isoforms of which only the major isoforms TCF4-A and TCF4-B have been characterized in detail.24 In neurons, TCF4 regulates the intrinsic excitability of pyramidal cells of the prefrontal cortex and has been shown to attenuate neurite branching.25,26 Furthermore, haploinsufficiency of Tcf4 in mice affects gene expression and DNA methylation in the brain, leading to enhanced long-term potentiation, learning and memory deficits, and autistic-like behavior.22,25,26 By contrast, mice over-expressing Tcf4 in the brain display deficits in sensorimotor gating, fear conditioning, and circadian processes as well as impairments in attentional and behavioral anticipation.7,27

I was given Risperidone for my own form of ASD.
Cool! Google says it's for ASD irritability which I don't have; I just have piss poor social skill and piss poor social logic, so I guess no meds for me

Exactly.

I wish autism was cured already.
I don't think there will ever be a cure. The condition is so heterogeneous and complicated. Scientists don't even know the concrete causes of autism asides from a few (rare) single gene mutations. There probably won't even be a jewpill to ameliorate the symptoms of autism any time soon. And by then it would probably be too late for us. :feelsrope:

It doesn't help that SJWs are attacking genetic research and clinical trials for autism. Why? Because "autism defines who they are." It doesn't matter if Steve the Sperg can't even make any friends. Autism most harshly affects men, so they just don't care. :lul:

Last edited: