Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish there was more to life than the misery of inceldom

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I wish there was more to life than what it currently is for me; a cycle of bitterness and loneliness. But I guess there really isn't anything else when the misery of inceldom overwhelms everything.

life really is just shit, even the ''good'' parts are just hedonistic copes

the human race isnt meant to live like this

Many incels struggle to cope too because employers are similar hivemind to foids with their stupid values and requirements.

We deserve so much better.
I have come to terms that I must live out my life as a virgin. It hurts and sucks but I live for my wonderful copes.

I also have my job to thank as it gives me the recourses I need to fully endulge in my hobbies.

Reproducing is the purpose of life so I see why it's such a hard struggle for us incels to be comfortable living like this, being denied your purpose as a man.

Wageslavery to pay taxes to support single moms followed by death. This is the fate of non-NEETs.

The alternative is a Marxist-Rodgerist uprising, but too few men have developed his class-consciousness already.

You better pray to Gandy to get reborn as Chad

It's a funny thing: those that get sex and romance see it as normal and don't think much about it while for us, that don't get it at all, it's an unbearable situation. And it doesn't matter if we have success in other areas of life. To me this is a huge piece of evidence showing that it's a basic human need, a need that we are being cruelly denied.

It's a funny thing: those that get sex and romance see it as normal and don't think much about it while for us, that don't get it at all, it's an unbearable situation. And it doesn't matter if we have success in other areas of life. To me this is a huge piece of evidence showing that it's a basic human need, a need that we are being cruelly denied.
It's fucked how these people trivialise sex and intimacy. They take these things for granted and then say that we're bad people for being upset about our complete deprivation. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

life really is just shit, even the ''good'' parts are just hedonistic copes

the human race isnt meant to live like this
Humans were meant to live in small hunter/gatherer tribes. Humanity unironically peaked 11000 years ago.

Reproducing is the purpose of life so I see why it's such a hard struggle for us incels to be comfortable living like this, being denied your purpose as a man.
Imo if you didn't have sex in the ages 15-25, then you shouldn't reproduce later. that's what I think