Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i have been in prison ask me smth

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
>Dutch prisons

Did you have any connection to things like internet etc?

didn't say how long you were there for

Glad you made it out in one piece, my father spent alot of time in prison, he said it was a holiday for him not sure why he would say that.

Glad you made it out in one piece, my father spent alot of time in prison, he said it was a holiday for him not sure why he would say that.

well if you’re homeless it is

How u get tehrr
nice try buddy
What were you sent there for?
wont say that sorry buddyo

FAKE AND GAY.

You already did your time and "repaid your debt to society", buddy boyo. If you're not going to tell us what you got pinched for, then this thread is a waste and you're just being an attention whore.

Stop trying to sound cool and mysterious, you faggot.... Oh, I get it. You don't want to tell us, because it's embarrassing and there's no street cred in it.

What did you, get caught for jerking off in public or some shit like that?

FAKE AND GAY.

You already did your time and "repaid your debt to society", buddy boyo. If you're not going to tell us what you got pinched for, then this thread is a waste and you're just being an attention whore.

Stop trying to sound cool and mysterious, you faggot.... Oh, I get it. You don't want to tell us, because it's embarrassing and there's no street cred in it.

What did you, get caught for jerking off in public or some shit like that?

ye man prison is so cool i probably also slayed in there with the female guards jfl

ye man prison is so cool i probably also slayed in there with the female guards jfl

Then why the fuck are you telling us you were on the inside?

Credit card cloning? Shoplifting? It must have been some featherweight shit.

how is the food? do the guards do a lot of work? I might try to get a job as a guard since its entry level

how is the food? do the guards do a lot of work? I might try to get a job as a guard since its entry level

cant complain food is good. And they have to hold ppl down from time to time

Did time for strong armed burglary in two countries. A dozen or so jails/prisons; from supermax all the way down to a minimum security camp run by wicked jews. I threw poo on psycho guards and beat a lot of hamsters (blacks) on the football field for fun.

Most guards are lazy low-life dregs who treat their kids like inmate. The types of people who failed the cop test or can’t handle the ups and downs of corporate life. Overpaid welfare bums babysitting. Prison is a business.

Overcrowding, flu disease lice roaches, tattooing, gangs, gambling, drugs - pruno, violence-torture and handmade weapons .. common. Rape less so, but it does happen. Inmate hiv aid trannys, lesbo butch cut CO sex motel madness.

Some shot callers were powerful enough to get a person ‘hit’ on the outside. Cell burnouts, two riots (one racial). The food is really really bad - starch belly filler constipation... can’t sh*t!

Wes ’norwood’ Watson

Unlucky ones get bullied, extorted or face turned into Freddie Kruger with boiling hot mix of sugar and water. Witnessed a lot of self-mutilation.. mostly cutting and cigarette skin burns. Did all my time in general population, never hide in PC.

Roughly 1/3rd of inmates have mental issues. Its a mad house; another world, but mostly boring. The worst part of it is dealing with all the different personalities and screams bouncing off the walls.

That life is NOT glamorous.

Last edited:
Did time for strong armed burglary in two countries. A dozen or so jails/prisons; from supermax all the way down to a minimum security camp run by wicked jews. I threw poo on psycho guards and beat a lot of hamsters (blacks) on the football field for fun.

Most guards are lazy low-life dregs who treat their kids like inmate. The types of people who failed the cop test or can’t handle the ups and downs of corporate life. Overpaid welfare bums babysitting. Prison is a business.

Overcrowding, flu disease lice roaches, tattooing, gangs, gambling, drugs - pruno, violence-torture and handmade weapons .. common. Rape less so, but it does happen. Inmate hiv aid trannys, lesbo butch cut CO sex motel madness.

Some shot callers were powerful enough to get a person ‘hit’ on the outside. Cell burnouts, two riots (one racial). The food is really really bad - starch belly filler constipation... can’t sh*t!

Wes ’norwood’ Watson

Unlucky ones get bullied, extorted or face turned into Freddie Kruger with boiling hot mix of sugar and water. Witnessed a lot of self-mutilation.. mostly cutting and cigarette skin burns. Did all my time in general population, never hide in PC.

Roughly 1/3rd of inmates have mental issues. Its a mad house; another world, but mostly boring. The worst part of it is dealing with all the different personalities and screaming bouncing off the walls.

That life is NOT glamorous.

thug maxxing is a huge cope and gay