Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i have been in prison ask me smth

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Did Tyrone harass you?

Did Tyrone harass you?

no there was only one gay guy in my block a white gay 7/10 in looks no one fucked with him tho they didnt care about him being gay

Was there prison justice? The fave trope of normies

:horror: :feelsEhh: :forcedsmile: :feelskek: :feelscry::feelsrope::feelskek::feelsokman::feelsautistic:

How u get tehrr

I sell you shank for a month of deserts!

Is good! Pointy pointy yes!

I sell you shank for a month of deserts!

Is good! Pointy pointy yes!

there where no weopons but alot of drugs and sigarets and shit

1sr world country?

do they really rape each other?

was it because of ur personality?

Did you drop the soap?

What were you sent there for?

Don’t have any questions tbh

Let me guess... the areas where prisoners spent most of their time and the holding cells were extremely filthy and hazardously unsanitary while the guard offices and areas were clean?

What happened to the sex offenders and child molesters in your prison?

Let me guess... the areas where prisoners spent most of their time and the holding cells were extremely filthy and hazardously unsanitary while the guard offices and areas were clean?

It was a modern prison

What happened to the sex offenders and child molesters in your prison?

as far as I know they got made fun of and cursed at they thought I was one jfl and they fucked with me until Ipunched one dude

as far as I know they got made fun of and cursed at they thought I was one jfl and they fucked with me until Ipunched one dude
Did they get beaten up Or just made fun of?

In the US or where you in a Euro Fairy prison?

If you went to fairy jail your stories are invalid

Who fucked with and tried to annoy you? The sex offenders or the other inmates? What would they do to mess with you?

Did you drop the soap?

QONVIyz

Last edited:
yes sorry it’s midnight here and I’m tired af
What security level were you in? and what was the crime committed by the inmate who accused you of being a pedo?

also what country are you?

What security level were you in? and what was the crime committed by the inmate who accused you of being a pedo?

like low af and I was with people that did everything kinda like breaking in robbery with assault car theft vandalism a hacker a illegal immigrant

the guy did a house break in if I remembered

like low af and I was with people that did everything kinda like breaking in robbery with assault car theft vandalism a hacker a illegal immigrant

the guy did a house break in if I remembered
I thought low security prisons were for white collar criminals? Why were you and the others in low security for those types of crimes? What country are you?

I thought low security prisons were for white collar criminals? Why were you and the others in low security for those types of crimes? What country are you?

ye it amazes it’s like a school or smth lol but only with more shitty people and even way worse rules and in Europe

ye it amazes it’s like a school or smth lol but only with more shitty people and even way worse rules and in Europe
How often did violence, beatings, sexual assault, etc happen in your prison?

How long were you in there for and what was your most dangerous experience?

is it anything like how the media wants us to believe it is?

How'd you pass the time? What'd you do all day?

nearly daily there was a alarm lol
I thought low security prisons don’t have violence but I guess it’s different in your country in Europe

what specific country are you?

Have u been to prison too? Or just jail?