Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have different views on bullies than the soyciety.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Soyciety allows strong and dominant to bully and humilate the weak because it makes soyciety to run more efficiently. So, according to soyciety bullies deserve to be at the top.

517w4NIo90L

However, I think I found even better places for bullies.

Open grave

Open tomb cemetery empty ground level 40670843

I don't think that's very warm or comfortable to be honest, doubt any normie would like to sleep there tbh. Sometimes i feel like it would be good to sleep on grass, but below grass is not that fun. Also im sure there are bugs there too, which may bug some people. Did you catch the joke? Bug some people.... :shock::dafuckfeels: :feelsLightsaber:

Bullies deserve to suffer and should be erradicated from humanity. Most of us have been bullied

I have a list of my bullies (they bullied a lot of other weak people not only me)and one day they will pay for what they did:feelsLSD:

I think killing bullies is justified in real life. They ruin lives, so why can’t you ruin theirs back

I think killing bullies is justified in real life. They ruin lives, so why can’t you ruin theirs back
They ruin all chances of a normal life because they damage us during our formative years. Bullies deserve to be hung drawn and quartered medieval style (in real life)

Bullies deserve to suffer and should be erradicated from humanity. Most of us have been bullied
Even teachers bullied me because i was a non athletic kid.

They ruin all chances of a normal life because they damage us during our formative years. Bullies deserve to be hung drawn and quartered medieval style (in real life)
For some people it's impossible to recover until death.

I still wish I could find the bullies from my middle school years and treat them they way they desERve
I knew that one of my bullies was in jail and then I went to police station they said that no one can tell me any info about him.

I have a list of my bullies (they bullied a lot of other weak people not only me)and one day they will pay for what they did:feelsLSD:

100% of my bullies were foids :dafuckfeels: Now getting back would incur white knight laws and legions of cucks coming to their aid.

I knew that one of my bullies was in jail and then I went to police station they said that no one can tell me any info about him.
Damn. At least he's gonna rot in there. Probably gonna get fucked in the ass while picking up soap:feelsaww:

If bullying didn't exist there would be no school shootings.

Damn. At least he's gonna rot in there. Probably gonna get fucked in the ass while picking up soap:feelsaww:
I doubt it. He was a crafty thief. Such guys are respected in prison. Also, he should be free now.

That's the only place where bullies should be allowed. :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Also note that stupid people from Incel Tears will hate this post the most because they were all bullies as children and then were stripped of social prestige growing up because of their lack of skills, so they try to bully us to get the same dopamine rush they had as kids bullying people like us. That's my hypothesis. Also note the large amount of Feminist, SJW, and Woke newspaper articles saying things like "Bullying is a good thing". Sometimes they let the mask slip. :feelswhat::blackpill:

No teachers or other students ever protected me from the animals that the bullies were. I asked for help but nobody cared. Now they expect me as a grown man to protect them from the evil Putler? Fuck off, I only protect myself nowadays. That's what you taught me.