Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I have difficulty cooming 2 years after quitting zoloft

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
I have difficulty cooming(ejaculating) over 2 years after quitting jewloft.I feel like i will never recover at this rate after taking those jewpills.That shit changes your brain permanently and no refunds goy jfl.Simmiliar shit to the vaccine which i didn't take.

I took zoloft for 3 months and I think I still suffer from memory problems because of it. And ofc it didn't even alleviate my depression nor anxiety, so there's that too.

Jewpills are the ultimate scam. Nobody talks about it or speaks about it the people who do speak about it the search engines won't show it. You have to use shit like yandex to find the truth. I'm going to rope because of what these shits done to me. Probably by next week.

If Jew psychiatrist won't dare to take the medication themselves then you know it's dangerous, powerfully psychoactive and does irreversible damage or "changes" to the brain depending on how long you take it. Notice how when you search on Google for true side effects everybody just talks in euphemisms? Just another tactic to hide the truth. Fuck all of them. They made my life worse than it already is

Jewpills are the ultimate scam. Nobody talks about it or speaks about it the people who do speak about it the search engines won't show it. You have to use shit like yandex to find the truth. I'm going to rope because of what these shits done to me. Probably by next week.

If Jew psychiatrist won't dare to take the medication themselves then you know it's dangerous, powerfully psychoactive and does irreversible damage or "changes" to the brain depending on how long you take it. Notice how when you search on Google for true side effects everybody just talks in euphemisms? Just another tactic to hide the truth. Fuck all of them. They made my life worse than it already is
Side effects aside nobody warns you that it will permanently change your brain when you take this shit.Nothing about it on google you have to specifically look for it.Side effects will go away once you stop taking jewpills but your brain alterations won't

You know what's worse? Amerishits taking these SSRIs while pregnant. Imagine how that would affect the child. But nooo most mothers are retarded and don't have an ounce of foresight.

Side effects aside nobody warns you that it will permanently change your brain when you take this shit.Nothing about it on google you have to specifically look for it.Side effects will go away once you stop taking jewpills but your brain alterations won't
It basically makes less blood flow to certain parts of the brain. Therefore deactivating and numbing certain parts of the brain. Niggas say that the drug rewires your brain but I don't buy that BS. It's basically cognitive impairment in a pill JFL. This is just another example to never trust what normgroids say. Their lives are the epitome of saying BS, being deceitful and deceptive.

You know what's worse? Amerishits taking these SSRIs while pregnant. Imagine how that would affect the child. But nooo most mothers are retarded and don't have an ounce of foresight.
And what's worse is that Jew psychiatrists hand these SSRI shits out like candy and ruin the lives of children and teens who mostly later go on to rope and if they make it to adulthood, they're permanently damaged. Have you ever noticed why foids mostly have good experience with SSRI meds like Prozac? Because they're thoughtless, emotionless by default they're just really good at acting like they're not. Prozac makes it easier to act because you're numb and thoughtless anyway because of the suppression effects.

Psychotropics are dangerous and caused many normal people to become suicidal/homicidal. Genuinely wouldn't suggest getting back on them if you're ever planning to. I would genuinely rather put black tar heroin in my body than that shit. All medication companies who produce this shit need a full audit ASAP.

Psychotropics are dangerous and caused many normal people to become suicidal/homicidal. Genuinely wouldn't suggest getting back on them if you're ever planning to. I would genuinely rather put black tar heroin in my body than that shit. All medication companies who produce this shit need a full audit ASAP.
Niggas have known what this drug is capable of doing to people but niggas don't want to change anything. Instead they spread misinformation about the drug to get more people to take them. These shits kill your soul

Glad I didn’t take my Duloxetine

That sounds brutal Bro. Are you still able to get an erection?