Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have discovered that life is easy and people make it hard for others

M

middleEast

Recruit
★★★
It's really easy if iam left alone i can do wonders, i study and learn skills fast .

People make my life harder than it should be . They don't want to improve themselves to get what they want, they want to improve their situation not themselves by manipulating and abusing others .

Life is a diamond we turn into dust

It's really easy if iam left alone i can do wonders, i study and learn skills fast .

People make my life harder than it should be . They don't want to improve themselves to get what they want, they want to improve their situation not themselves by manipulating and abusing others .
I have believed this for years. People over-complicate life and make it more difficult.

Women are the best example of this.

Think of how simple relationship dynamics used to be between men and women. But then men gave women rights and now women have went on to make it one of the most complicated, illogical, out of order things in all of human history.

If you want to live a simple orderly life with minimal to no stress, the only solution is to opt out of society and refuse to take part in "the game".

I have believed this for years. People over-complicate life and make it more difficult.

Women are the best example of this.

Think of how simple relationship dynamics used to be between men and women. But then men gave women rights and now women have went on to make it one of the most complicated, illogical, out of order things in all of human history.

If you want to live a simple orderly life with minimal to no stress, the only solution is to opt out of society and refuse to take part in "the game".
Why do you think good thinkers have to isolate themselves to discover and to come up with their great ideas because people are generally stressing and stupid

Last edited:
JFL It's not illogical, you just don't happen to benefit from it

Life isn't easy if you're ugly