Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have fat on my face with 24.3 BMI

Hope and Change

Hope and Change

Officer
★★★
I honestly dont know what is wrong with my body, I have no fat on my belly or arms. It's all on my thighs amd face for some fucking reason. Genes trash

I honestly dont know what is wrong with my body, I have no fat on my belly or arms. It's all on my thighs amd face for some fucking reason. Genes trash
How old are you? Baby fat can stay on the face till early twenty.

You probably have a recessed face. Your lack of anterior growth of the maxilla and mandible prevents your natural facial fat from sitting into the "pockets" of your face.

How much body fat is that

Im trying to get to 8-10% bodyfat by not eating jewish food

24 BMI is FATTY FAT FAT FUCK if you have no muscle mass. Everyone underestimates their fat levels because they are master copers, just like how normies delude themselves into believing that they are good looking. You're not blackpilled in fitness so you can't see your FATTY FAT FUCKNESS with your naked eye.
You can probably loose yet another 20-40lbs of FAT depending on your height. But that's only when you're a dyel. If you're a well built muscular man then 24 BMI is decently lean.

Post your height, weight and a front and back shot of your topless self. I will accurately access your body fat% and how much weight you have to be to be truly lean.

Probably not as lean as you think, get leaner then report back

I had fat on my face when my BMI was 18, garbage curry genetics

24 BMI is FATTY FAT FAT FUCK if you have no muscle mass. Everyone underestimates their fat levels because they are master copers, just like how normies delude themselves into believing that they are good looking. You're not blackpilled in fitness so you can't see your FATTY FAT FUCKNESS with your naked eye.
You can probably loose yet another 20-40lbs of FAT depending on your height. But that's only when you're a dyel. If you're a well built muscular man then 24 BMI is decently lean.
Post your height, weight and a front and back shot of your topless self. I will accurately access your body fat% and how much weight you have to be to be truly lean.
GrAYcel moment

low testosterone and something wrong with your body metabolism, you should see a gastroenterologist and a endocrinologist first. if nothings is wrong, it could be that you have some bite issues that's causing it. You may need a visit for orthodontic and maxillofacial surgeon .

You could take anabolic steroids and work out. It won't change your bones but the redistribution of fat on your face will make it look a lot more masculine. Just be sure to take estrogen blockers right after otherwise the rest of the androgens will be aromatized to estrogen and you're develop some mild tits.
very bad advice, androgens with anti-aromatase will make your skin look like shit.
Unless ofc your labs ishow that you are deficient in T, then having androgens might improve the skin since some of it will transform to estrogen.

How old are you? Baby fat can stay on the face till early twenty.
im 18
You probably have a recessed face. Your lack of anterior growth of the maxilla and mandible prevents your natural facial fat from sitting into the "pockets" of your face.
this is true
I will pm you later