Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal i have female bone structure cuz of my parents shit genetics

G

Ghulface113

Banned
-
im almost 18 and a tallcel im 6 4 in height i never kissed a girl or hugged a girl in my life girls dont even treat me like an animal cuz animals get treated way better its so brutal the reason why i have female bone structure is cuz i got a chromosone disorder like im the farthest away from a chad i used to have a mickey mouse voice as a kid and everyone bullied me very harshly i get bullied by everyone i just wanna fucking die :feelsrope::feelscry: i never even held a girls hand im such a looser even incels dont wanna talk to me its 100 percent cuz of my looks not at all my personality i used to be kind to ppl never was mean at all my looks ruin my whole life it never even began almost fucking 18 wtf :worryfeels: never had sex never had my first kiss never even felt anything from a girl complete fucking lack of female love or any form of love for a fact

It’s over man

Most blatant fakecel i’ve ever see. I like how you think this is how we sound but then you ignore shit like our autism, chronic social rejection, midget height, shit colored skin, and being chinlets

@FamilyGuy1999 likes femboys. :feelsthink:

@Broly likes femboys.:feelsthink::yes:
1F036BB6 C171 4B35 A9EE 47B503887D3C

Very feminine 6’4 bone structure

Did one of your parents inferior blood lines have that chromosome disorder in it?

Fucking loser. I bet every girl in school wants to hug or ask you out. @Broly and @Rhaast type beat.

Most blatant fakecel i’ve ever see. I like how you think this is how we sound but then you ignore shit like our autism, chronic social rejection, midget height, shit colored skin, and being chinlets
im not a fakecel wtf

Did one of your parents inferior blood lines have that chromosome disorder in it?
actually im not joking my dad was a chad and a bodybuilder he had a square jawline and almost went into like proffesional bodybuilding competetions so it must be that my dad and mom are not sexually competable or something idkk

I am glad this faggot was banned tbh.

My wrists are incredibly small it ain't easy.

im almost 18 and a tallcel im 6 4 in height i never kissed a girl or hugged a girl in my life girls dont even treat me like an animal cuz animals get treated way better its so brutal the reason why i have female bone structure is cuz i got a chromosone disorder like im the farthest away from a chad i used to have a mickey mouse voice as a kid
Just tell the foids your NB and wear an earring you’ll be neck deep in pussy :bigbrain: