Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i have flunked the year

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

I'ma ball 'til the day I fall
★★★★★
the email was sent a few minutes ago i flunked my first year of private uni my parents expect the results tomorrow.
i only blame myself for this outcome i could have avoided this if i worked harder but still I'm feeling empty right now this is the first time this has ever happened to me not to mention i'm afraid of my parents reaction so much so i'm venting here before i tell them please give me some advice and words of encouragement brocels i'm on the verge of tears right now

It's hard to do anything in this life without a proper motivational system.
Parents nagging you is simply not enough.

>private uni
Hfsidc

It's hard to do anything in this life without a proper motivational system.
Parents nagging you is simply not enough.
i blame myself for my failure i could have worked harder i legit have no excuse :cryfeels:
all I'm asking for is some advice on how to proceed forward

the email was sent a few minutes ago i flunked my first year of private uni my parents expect the results tomorrow.
i only blame myself for this outcome i could have avoided this if i worked harder but still I'm feeling empty right now this is the first time this has ever happened to me not to mention i'm afraid of my parents reaction so much so i'm venting here before i tell them please give me some advice and words of encouragement brocels i'm on the verge of tears right now
LDAR and watch movies :)

can you repeat the year?
i didn't study in private uni, i studied medicine and didn't pay a single dime. all paid by the govertment lol.
try to convince them that you can get better results if you repeat the year.
i failed my uni and dropped out on my second year.

can you repeat the year?
i didn't study in private uni, i studied medicine and didn't pay a single dime. all paid by the govertment lol.
try to convince them that you can get better results if you repeat the year.
i failed my uni and dropped out on my second year.
i can repeat the year if my parents are willing to pay again but how am i going to convince them :kys:

i can repeat the year if my parents are willing to pay again but how am i going to convince them :kys:
just tell them that you have fucked up your school due to depression and promise them that you will do good this time.
they will have to agree or you will end up working najar wala 3atar.
tunisian parents are obessed with their kid's future and education.

they will have to agree or you will end up working najar wala 3atar.
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
fuck it i'm going to do everything to in my power to convince them.

What course are you doing mate? I think you can turn things around

You can sign up at neets.net now.

You couldn't do it, you won't do it, you cannot.

And it's not your fault, normies use romance and friendship and social validation as one of the highest support pillars all throughout academia and school, when you don't have that no matter the intellectual capacity it is not a surprise you are falling behind, I am more impressed with incels and truecels that are accomplished in their respective fields.

Attachments

• 457457457474.gif
    457457457474.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
i only blame myself for this outcome i could have avoided this if i worked harder but still I'm feeling empty right now this is the first time this has ever happened to me not to mention i'm afraid of my parents reaction so much so i'm venting here before i tell them please give me some advice and words of encouragement brocels i'm on the verge of tears right j

ust tell them to fuck off

just tell them that you have fucked up your school due to depression and promise them that you will do good this time.
Good advice

Also try to do some research on depression and sufferers' experiences of it beforehand, so that you can convincingly describe the effects and why it could be debilitating

Good advice

Also try to do some research on depression and sufferers' experiences of it beforehand, so that you can convincingly describe the effects and why it could be debilitating
it's fine now i will redo the year thanks for taking time out of your day to help anyway :feelsYall: