Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have just done 50 pushups to start the year

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
easiest set of 50 I have ever done tbh

does doing pushups even help you lose weight?

any time i fast or exercise i don't feel like i am changing

BASED NOW LIFT WEIGHTS

mogs me nigger i can't do one

mogs me nigger i can't do one
my body is a BBC tank

Screenshot 2023-12-14 163356.png

any time i fast or exercise i don't feel like i am changing
Takes a while. You won't really feel anything new since you're in your body every second so you won't notice anything. Someone who only sees you once a month would though.

All in a row? Military form? If yes for both questions, congratulations

People who work out after the turn of the year rarely succeed. Of course, neither do people with bad bones.

People who work out after the turn of the year rarely succeed. Of course, neither do people with bad bones.
I am always on and off with this sort of thing through out the year anyway

It won't do shit for weight loss but will give you tricep definition over time. Just make sure you're not being slack by pushing your arms all the way up.

It won't do shit for weight loss but will give you tricep definition over time. Just make sure you're not being slack by pushing your arms all the way up.
I mean it would help put in a calorie deficit which is good for weight loss right?

i tried to go to the gym yesterday but they were closed. fucking holiday normie KIKES

I need to do more pushups. I hurt my knee so haven't been to gym in 3 days :feelsbadman:

Based af bro, i was able to do 70 in a row at my peak but fell off due to a combination of depression

Still cant beat ur useless dad

Still cant beat ur useless dad
i did give him a black eye and make his nose bleed

i dont take pride in that tho, just self defence

i tried to go to the gym yesterday but they were closed. fucking holiday normie KIKES
just buy a dumbell and save $

Get that sam sulek build