Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I have learned my lesson the hard way

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
So I was trying to get a job because money is everything if you are an incel.
I went there for a work sample and I didn't know how bad it would be.
I acted so autistic and barely talked at times I just wanted to just leave and go home.
The foids I had to work with stayed far away from me because they hate low smv males.
Fuck my hearing was shit and I didn't even understand what they told me often.
I am like 100% sure they will not want me for the job but tbh I don't want it either like I don't think I am able to work.
I might literally be disabled and most likely have autism(according to kikecoligist).

Should I just LDAR until I rope?:feelsaww:

You just give me a heroin addict vibe. At least on heroin you would be happy

If you get something better to do with your time then leechmaxx. But if you just rot the whole day you might as well find a job. But only if you can tolerate it. If you hate your coworkers or the job is too hard, then look for another one.

Yeah being in customer service or selling is the worst kind of jobs for incel, they usually don't want incels there for a reason. try gettin a job where you don't have to interact with humans

All of my job interviews went very poorly...Phone interview, in-person application, et cetera...

I acted so autistic and barely talked at times I just wanted to just leave and go home.
The foids I had to work with stayed far away from me because they hate low smv males.
I am like 100% sure they will not want me for the job but tbh I don't want it either like I don't think I am able to work.
I might literally be disabled and most likely have autism(according to kikecoligist).

Try night shift security guard

Try a warehouse job. in my experience they don't even interview you as such, it's more like telling you about the job and money and hoping you will take the job bc nobody else will

The first week or two of a job are the worse weeks. Don't panic during this period. Stay calm and the job might be doable.

The first week or two of a job are the worse weeks. Don't panic during this period. Stay calm and the job might be doable.
Well since they decide if they want me I can't do much

Are you in turkey?

God tier avi

Try a warehouse job. in my experience they don't even interview you as such, it's more like telling you about the job and money and hoping you will take the job bc nobody else will
if ur in cuckmerica not worth it, cause if u get injured, u will end up paying more in healthcare bills than ur entire monthly salary

Never had an interview

Society is designed to cuck over autists :feelsrope:

Yes, though I also have something else that complicates the matter...

Yes, I have dysgraphia and a tremor disorder. My handwriting has been poor since childhood.

I recall filling out a job application several years ago....I felt like a "child" when the woman read it briefly and said "Thank you for applying".

I assume she threw it away after I left.

Observe:

Still, that experience was not as painful as being denigrated by a petite foid for being unable to drive or work a job. Justus G...

As for the "Maturity"...I'll do it today.

Last edited: