Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have lost my speech ability and cognition

yung loner

yung loner

Veteran
★★★
After several years of rotting and no socialization, my brain has become fried and numb. I have become significantly unreactive and unresponsive to external stimuli. Lack of external stimulation in my past has deteriorated my cognition and processing speed. When I am forced to talk at uni or work, I am barely able to string a sentence together and respond on time. Isolation has made me dumber, not smarter. There was nothing that could have prevented this. My shitty genetics paired with my shitty environment doomed this to happen. Isolation makes you go insane until you don't, until you can no longer feel or react in any way to anything. Anyone else relate?

I got short term memory problems when under stress since like 2018 (4 years after i dropped out of college) It's hard for me to speak coherently, like i got an idea what i want to say but when i open my mouth is say it in a different way.

how old r u. Neuroplasticity can still save you

bro were legit the same person ive been in complete isolation since covid and ive had nobody to talk to in so long to the the point where i find uncomfortable to talk out loud my jaw area and head starts hurting its over for rottercels :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:.

Screenshot 20240207 1246392

After several years of rotting and no socialization, my brain has become fried and numb. I have become significantly unreactive and unresponsive to external stimuli. Lack of external stimulation in my past has deteriorated my cognition and processing speed. When I am forced to talk at uni or work, I am barely able to string a sentence together and respond on time. Isolation has made me dumber, not smarter. There was nothing that could have prevented this. My shitty genetics paired with my shitty environment doomed this to happen. Isolation makes you go insane until you don't, until you can no longer feel or react in any way to anything. Anyone else relate?
I'm sorry man that this is the result. Something happened to me as well I'm slow, but much more slow then I was in the past, now if someone points to something I cannot process it fast enough or see what's in front of me even though its clearly in front of me.

I been not socialization for months and yeah, it made me harder to communicate with other normiesfag. I wish i don't to be high inhib.

you can call me if you want. we'll talk about whatever and you can slowly build your speech back