Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have massive anger issues and it will be my downfall

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
I can't stand this constant anger caused by the stupidity of most human beings and the arrogance of the people. It is about to make me insane! It will be my downfall! I hate humans so much. They are everywhere, wherever i go. I just want to have my privacy and my peace, but i am forced to live with those faggots. There are just too many of them.
If there is a rebirth, i wish to be born as a deadly virus, to solve the problem of overpopulation.

Anger can put you in dangerous situation . Anger just means that you have lost control on yourself. Control it.

Same, my anger for them is at an all time high currently.

Don’t be soft.

Snowflakes will collect tree bark and eat cow dung.

The time is near.

I can't stand this constant anger caused by the stupidity of most human beings and the arrogance of the people. It is about to make me insane! It will be my downfall! I hate humans so much. They are everywhere, wherever i go. I just want to have my privacy and my peace, but i am forced to live with those faggots. There are just too many of them.
If there is a rebirth, i wish to be born as a deadly virus, to solve the problem of overpopulation.
give example where you are angry, have you ever been involved in a road rage incident ?

give example where you are angry, have you ever been involved in a road rage incident ?
Human nature. It is a disgusting and pathetic nature and i don’t like humanity at all. I wish, humanity would just exiting.

Have you ever watched Seinfeld? It's your nihilistic paradise. Or Darling at the Franxx if you like some sci-fi.

Have you ever watched Seinfeld? It's your nihilistic paradise. Or Darling at the Franxx if you like some sci-fi.
Don’t know it tbh

Use the energy of your anger in gymcareermaxing

You're angry because society treated you poorly for your looks. Your looks were your downfall.

You're angry because society treated you poorly for your looks. Your looks were your downfall.
my looks won't get me in jail though, but my anger will, if i won’t be able to control it any longer

same here