Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have no friends. How do I score drugs?

M

malakai

Banned
-
Tried using whisper. Craigslist is shit in Australia

ask strangers on the street

malakai said:
Is that what you did @Indari

yesterday I did. Some guys stopped me because they were interested in my bicycle and they were college aged so I asked them if they had weed so they could possibly smoke me up or sell some to me and one guy handed me a dab

What are you trying to get? The approach is a little different depending on how heavy

I'm in the US but both are very common in party scenes now that it's pretty acceptable to just ask around. Or just get a prescription lol

Dark web, Craigslist cold calling strangers (write up an appropriate introduction and be prepared to prove you aren't a cop).
If you don't mind taking risks, you can go to your local housing project at night and approach the corner boys. Do not take
money or anything of value with you.

malakai said:
Tried using whisper. Craigslist is shit in Australia
Just get DXM otc :) it's my favorite cope.

i have never done drugs but this has happened two times. when me and my currycel and ricecel friends where heading back from the movies on a friday night, we got offered weed from some homeless dude two times that night in exchange for some cash.

gotta get on your knees and open wide brocel

i put this on the Drugs thread but i recommend looking into ordering Kratom powder online, if it's legal where you live. works on the opiate receptors & gives great focus, motivation, social confidence, etc.