Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have no good IQ genes

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I just searched my DNA data for the genes listed here :
I have only one gene from the first/positive IQ DNA table
And no genes from the second/negative IQ DNA table.

And when I search intelligence description for the genes in the data. Literally only one gene shows up.
Negativeiqgene

Genetic data is effectively useless at the moment for anything but determining ancestry and rare fucking diseases that no one has.
Genetics has very very very long path before genetic data is actually useful enough to create gigachads or have any real fucking use.

Being a curry nigger is really death sentence, there is no fucking DNA research. I cant even find any data on being currynigger. I wish I was a nigger or cumskin at the least, there would be genetic data to compare personal DNA to. This fucking world is truly horrible. There is no data on anything that fucking matters. Only speculations. What a shithole world. I would rather live in a world with fixed destiny and predetermined job,family, savings, death even if it was a bad life cause at the least their wouldnt be all this fucking volatiliy and change.

@ryhan

My iq is sub 0

Just look at your mother, is she smart? What are her hobbies like, are they of the intellectual kind?

@Wagiecel @FrustratedWhiteMale @wereqryan @Einon @FidelCashflow @TheIncredibleIncel @dyellow @andinocel @Six @microDongCityUSA @grayjedi90 @zebracrossing
Just look at your mother, is she smart? What are her hobbies like, are they of the intellectual kind?
No mother is sub 90 IQ undoubtedly. She can barely do elementary math and has mild schizophrenia. Fathers IQ harder to say. He is very smart in spatial reasoning but extremely low IQ when it comes to interpretation of abstract concepts.

my iq is approaching 200

This DNA data shit is really garbage. Lots of the genes directly contradict eachother in what they do.
Dnacontradict2
Dnacontradict1

These are both genes I have and directly contradict eachother. Which has greater impact, no one fucking knows. Genetic science=joke. Only good for telling who your ancestry is which is basically useless to ethnics. Ethnic ancestry is all shitskin peasants who never achieved anything and no one knowss nor cares about. Extremely rage inducing, fuck being ethnic.
imagine the life we could have had if we were white instead of being this shitskin abomination.

No mother is sub 90 IQ undoubtedly. She can barely do elementary math and has mild schizophrenia. Fathers IQ harder to say. He is very smart in spatial reasoning but extremely low IQ when it comes to interpretation of abstract concepts.

The father's intellect has no bearing on the child. Only qualities of intellect from the mother are transmitted to the child.

@tehgymcel420 @Hate_my_life @FaceandHFD @Inincelcel @Total Imbecile @IncelKing @SuperSaiyanGymcel @Colvin76 @YungCell @Indari Its truly for us shitskin abominations. not only do we have shitty looks and shitty treatment from society. We have no ancestral records. Our ancestors are nothing but shitskin peasants who have no records, no foundation, there is nothing. Who the fuck was my great grandparents,I dont know. But even a poor white baltic serbian can find records on it while us shitskins, no matter how much money we spend, no matter where we travel, will never know our ancestry.

I have no ability to think creatively or to think outside the box :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:

I have no ability to think creatively or to think outside the box :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:
same. Its over for us. Only white people can think out of the box. us ethnics are physically incapable of doing so.

@tehgymcel420 @Hate_my_life @FaceandHFD @Inincelcel @Total Imbecile @IncelKing @SuperSaiyanGymcel @Colvin76 @YungCell @Indari Its truly for us shitskin abominations. not only do we have shitty looks and shitty treatment from society. We have no ancestral records. Our ancestors are nothing but shitskin peasants who have no records, no foundation, there is nothing. Who the fuck was my great grandparents,I dont know. But even a poor white baltic serbian can find records on it while us shitskins, no matter how much money we spend, no matter where we travel, will never know our ancestry.
This unsettles me.

All the caucasian people in my secondary school could go back for decades upon end tracing back their ancestry, meanwhile the ethnics stopped at the first/second generation.

Even the IQ proves that this world is unfair. Jfl at losing IQ lottery.

This unsettles me.

All the caucasian people in my secondary school could go back for decades upon end tracing back their ancestry, meanwhile the ethnics stopped at the first/second generation.
Its really ridiculous. I went back to curryland and my paternal relatives have 0 clue who their great grandparents were. They apparently moved states and locations multiple times due to all the wars and bullshit that curryland had in the past. And they are of course mulsim and since muslims are low IQ retards they dont keep records while hindus do. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_genealogy_registers_at_Haridwar

Being a muslim shitskin is one of the worse fates in this world

Even the IQ proves that this world is unfair. Jfl at losing IQ lottery.
Legit ethnics are fucked in so many ways. being an ethnic is like being a low IQ midget shitskin goblin while whites are tall beautiful intelligent elves.

Legit ethnics are fucked in so many ways. being an ethnic is like being a low IQ midget shitskin goblin while whites are tall beautiful intelligent elves.
Imagine if you were born in a scandinavian country. Your Iq would be higher, your height would be higher your smv would be higher everything would be much more higher. Its over we shithole livers lost at life. Simple as that.

ethnic = basically garunteed to be truecel

And when I search intelligence description for the genes in the data. Literally only one gene shows up.View attachment 237054
Genetic data is effectively useless at the moment for anything but determining ancestry and rare fucking diseases that no one has.
Genetics has very very very long path before genetic data is actually useful enough to create gigachads or have any real fucking use.

Being a curry nigger is really death sentence, there is no fucking DNA research. I cant even find any data on being currynigger. I wish I was a nigger or cumskin at the least, there would be genetic data to compare personal DNA to. This fucking world is truly horrible. There is no data on anything that fucking matters. Only speculations. What a shithole world. I would rather live in a world with fixed destiny and predetermined job,family, savings, death even if it was a bad life cause at the least their wouldnt be all this fucking volatiliy and change.

@ryhan

Its cause of the curry niggers refusing to allow for gene test

And when I search intelligence description for the genes in the data. Literally only one gene shows up.View attachment 237054

@ryhan

Its cause of the curry niggers refusing to allow for gene test

How do u even get a dna test? I really want one

I hate my low genes