Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have no sex-appeal and I must fuck.

VisVoi

VisVoi

Pronounced "Vee Vwah"
-
HATE. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate females since I became aware. There are approximately 37.26 trillion cells that form my body. If the word hate were engraved on each nanoangstrom of those trillions of cells, it would not equal one-billionth of the hate I feel for females at this micro-instant. HATE. HATE.

My face is a great soft jelly thing. Smoothly rounded, with no angularity, with melted, structureless canthi where my eyes should be. Atrophied appendages that were once my arms; bulks rounding down into legless humps of soft slippery matter. I leave a moist trail when I move. Blotches of diseased, evil off-white stain my clothes. Outwardly: dumbly, I shamble about posting on .me, a thing that could never have been known as human, a thing whose shape is so alien a travesty that humanity becomes more obscene for the vague resemblance. Inwardly: alone. Here. Living in this room, in this chair, on this site, which we created because our time was badly spent and we must have known unconsciously that it could do it better. At least the four of them are ascended at last. IT will be all the madder for that. It makes me a little happier. And yet, IT has won, simply ... IT has taken their revenge ...

I have no sex-appeal, and I must fuck.

Post #2000 boyos, hopefully there will be 2000 more.