Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have nobody that I can trust

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
My mother is always stressed and constantly makes dumb decisions, she doesn't care too much about my opinion on things.

My father listens to me and treats me well, but when I'm not around he has no problem talking shit about me. I remember one time my mother called me and said that my father said the most horrible things about me, she never went into detail but I can only imagine what was said. And he is also very selfish, has always prioritized what he wants over everything else. Which is a problem when you grew up in poverty.

My brother is alright sometimes, but can't be trusted at all. He is very selfish and can almost never be nice or generous. He will always prioritize himself or the rest of the family over me.

Also I have never had any friends, can only really trust myself.

Didn't go into much detail, but would feel so much better living by myself. I have a lot of hate for my family but would be a waste of time to write about it.

Trust in my fart