Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I have noticed that, although this forum has 211 incels online, I am not receiving 211 replies to my thread.

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
I'm not sure if this is being done intentionally or if these "friends" are forgetting to click 'Reply'. Either way, I've had enough. I have compiled a spreadsheet of individuals who have "forgotten" to reply to my most recent threads. After 2 consecutive strikes, your name is automatically highlighted (shown in red) and I am immediately notified. 3 consecutive strikes and you can expect an in-person "consultation". Think about your actions.

Brootal :feelsmega:. Haven't seen your threads in a while, am I in that list?

I'm not sure if this is being done intentionally or if these "friends" are forgetting to click 'Reply'. Either way, I've had enough. I have compiled a spreadsheet of individuals who have "forgotten" to reply to my most recent threads. After 2 consecutive strikes, your name is automatically highlighted (shown in red) and I am immediately notified. 3 consecutive strikes and you can expect an in-person "consultation". Think about your actions.
heres a reply

Damn that's wild

I noticed you have 26,273 posts although none of them are any good

@wereq What did I do bro? :dafuckfeels:

No reply for your face broski

The noreplypill is brutal.

festdrzhrytjyjytgh,kmuyhjk,luyiluyi;l;ou;

i leave chrome opened and play vidya, thats why

truecel trait: spending the holidays and new years on .is

Erm

Is OP ignoring me?

true. this site is dying

I don't reply to c urries

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back