Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I have officially fucked the same amount of hookers as BlkPillPres

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
4999.jpg
My fave tbh ngl

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
>Is an Incel
>Wants to be God
Do i even need to say anything? Why is this person put on a pedestal for having "high IQ" again?
Imagine being proud to be seen as the most "high iq" among loser incels

My fave tbh ngl
I really need to stop changing my avi, i just wanna know which one is most iconic. I will make a thread in offtopic tbh. My adhd tells me to change it like every week.
Imagine being proud to be seen as the most "high iq" among loser incels
True lmao “guys i’m on the top of the dominance hierarchy of a bunch of ugly loser virgins, please worship me!!” Jfllllll

I really need to stop changing my avi, i just wanna know which one is most iconic. I will make a thread in offtopic tbh. My adhd tells me to change it like every week.
No biggie tbh

>Is an Incel
>Wants to be God
Do i even need to say anything? Why is this person put on a pedestal for having "high IQ" again?

It's your classic case of the one-eyed man leading a pack of the blind.

Meanwhile the rest of us are looking with two eyes going, "wtf? jfl."

If you truly believe that your affective stability can be achieved by prostitution, you don't need to be rich in order to afford this, although this does not adequately fulfill the narcissistic desires of some.[/ISPOILER]
This is so true. You dont have to he a rich successful millionaire to comfortably fuck prostitutes.

Last edited:
When confronted with the realities of your social and sexual inferiority (the Blackpill), you can either accept it and become humbled, or cope with grandiose delusions.

BlkPillPres has clearly selected the latter course; but, to be fair, he is highly intelligent, so justifies himself in a very cerebral manner. Hence, for example, he has made threads critiquing philosophies which encourage you to accept your low status; namely, your mortality.

Because, you see, BlkPillPres outright wishes that he wasn't mortal, and that he could be awake and in control 24/7 like a god. He has literally made a thread about this, and this absurd level of aspirationalism is the very essence of narcissism.

Indeed, despite not actually being rich or having fucked much of any prostitutes, he communicates as though this is already the case or else an inevitability, and it's because narcissists fail to differentiate between internal objects and external objects, what goes on in their mind and what is going on in reality (delusional thinking as characterized by grandiosity).

BlkPillPres and his Machiavellian followers would do well to recognize the fact that upward mobility is a myth, especially if you lack social connections, which is almost certainly the case if you are autistic/incel.

Ironically, the very social/sexual alienation which encourages them to spurn relationships as conducive to happiness (just fuck prostitutes forever, bro) is what will prevent them from becoming rich :feelskek:

If you truly believe that your affective stability can be achieved by prostitution, you don't need to be rich in order to afford this, although this does not adequately fulfill the narcissistic desires of some.
Holy shit. You murdered him.
This is legit high IQ as fuck.
You intellect mog him to moon and back.
Good posts I loved it.

that faggot always wants to argue
If he wanted to argue he would listen to other people's opinions and not block anyone who disagrees with him. He wants to be some kind of prophet with his following of disciples but he has found only one because his arguments are just retarded

If he wanted to argue he would listen to other people's opinions and not block anyone who disagrees with him. He wants to be some kind of prophet with his following of disciples but he has found only one because his arguments are just retarded
He makes good insights imo, and has a strong intellectual foundation to work with, but it is definitely true that his narcissism makes him think of himself as "all-knowing."

I had this phase of cerebral narcissism myself years ago, but intellectual activity becomes much more stimulating when you realize just how little you know tbhtbh.

Last edited:
Indeed, despite not actually being rich or having fucked much of any prostitutes, he communicates as though this is already the case or else an inevitability, and it's because narcissists fail to differentiate between internal objects and external objects, what goes on in their mind and what is going on in reality (delusional thinking as characterized by grandiosity).
Is there a difference? To me it seems like any distinction made between internal and supposedly external objects is inherently artificial. My hands are typing on a keyboard. It feels like a keyboard, looks like a keyboard, and sounds like a keyboard, but ultimately this all perceptual data being constituted in my head. If the keyboard somehow managed to disappear, but the sense data were to remain, I'd have no way to perceive the difference. Indeed it's entirely possible that there never was a keyboard at all, although this possibility seems less likely, or at least it's less intuitive.

But my point is that it doesn't matter, even if there are external objects, you have no way of knowing about them. Everything you perceive and everything that you've ever known exists entirely within you. The belief in becoming rich and fucking prostitutes is no less real than whatever it is that you see in front of you right now. Both are subjective and mentally constructed, neither is more or less real than the other.

Unlikable as he is. He gets so much shit from low IQCELS . And makes good threads.

Is there a difference? To me it seems like any distinction made between internal and supposedly external objects is inherently artificial. My hands are typing on a keyboard. It feels like a keyboard, looks like a keyboard, and sounds like a keyboard, but ultimately this all perceptual data being constituted in my head. If the keyboard somehow managed to disappear, but the sense data were to remain, I'd have no way to perceive the difference. Indeed it's entirely possible that there never was a keyboard at all, although this possibility seems less likely, or at least it's less intuitive.

But my point is that it doesn't matter, even if there are external objects, you have no way of knowing about them. Everything you perceive and everything that you've ever known exists entirely within you. The belief in becoming rich and fucking prostitutes is no less real than whatever it is that you see in front of you right now. Both are subjective and mentally constructed, neither is more or less real than the other.

Wait a minute, you actually believe all of this?
Unlikable as he is. He gets so much shit from low IQCELS . And makes good threads.

Whether someone is likeable or not should never detract from the quality and content of what they're saying. Judge people by the merits of their words and actions. But humans being humans (feel first, think second.... or not all), I can understand how people miss his points sometimes.

He occasionally makes good points and I give credit where it's due. But when I disagree he fails to understand the flaws in his own thinking and responds as if nobody gets him.

Last edited:
That seems like a rhetorical question tbh.

Let me rephrase. You honestly think that all of reality is merely sensory data and make no distinction between the source of that data? You presuppose that hallucinations are just as valid as shared sensory data?

Solipsism is dead. Where have you been?

You honestly think that all of reality is merely sensory data and make no distinction between the the source of that data?
The source is unknowable. I'm not saying that other people don't exist, I'm saying that I have no way of knowing them. I interact with my perception of others and my ideas about them, but it's not really interacting with them.
You presuppose that hallucinations are just as valid as shared sensory data?
How do you determine what is valid? Actually for that matter, it's also impossible to truly share perceptions, regardless of how similar they might seem. It could be that there is an objective source creating similar sensory data, but again, you can't actually be certain of that.

The source is unknowable. I'm not saying that other people don't exist, I'm saying that I have no way of knowing them. I interact with my perception of others and my ideas about them, but it's not really interacting with them.

How do you determine what is valid? Actually for that matter, it's also impossible to truly share perceptions, regardless of how similar they might seem. It could be that there is an objective source creating similar sensory data, but again, you can't actually be certain of that.

Bro, wtf is this?

Give a little serious thought and you'll realize that there is a probability space that perceptions, even shared perceptions, converge to. For example, both you and I are reading the exact same binary computer inputs that are outputted on different devices. Your theme might be different, as well as device settings like resolution, but we see the same thing, fundamentally. Such sensory data falls in the center of the perceptual probability distribution.

For a schizophrenic who talks to his or her unicorn-headed friend, their perception falls on one of the extreme ends (not sure which end, since the values in domain haven't been defined.

Last edited:
Bro, wtf is this?

Give a little serious thought and you'll realize that there is a probability space for even perceptions that shared perceptions converge to, including sensory data that is shared. For example, both you and I are reading the exact same binary computer inputs that are outputted on different devices. Your theme might be different, as well as device settings like resolution, but we see the same thing, fundamentally. Such sensory data falls in the center of the perceptual probability distribution.

For a schizophrenic who talks to his or her unicorn-headed friend, their perception falls on one of the extreme ends (not sure which end, since the values in domain haven't been defined.
But how do you know?

What I'm saying is that your own knowledge about this exists within you. You rely upon your perception to judge what is shared, hence why the usual distinction between internal and external objects is arbitrary, because even your own knowledge about them is internal.

Idk bro, I think is probably an impasse. I guess maybe I'm just not understanding you.

But how do you know?

Inductive and probabilistic reasoning, such as Bayesian inference.

Does this guarantee absolute, 100% certainty? Of course not, since I can't enter the mind of another and experience what they experience.

But 99% (or thereabouts) certain is good enough for all practical intents and purposes.

What I'm saying is that your own knowledge about this exists within you. You rely upon your perception to judge what is shared, hence why the usual distinction between internal and external objects is arbitrary, because even your own knowledge about them is internal.

Idk bro, I think is probably an impasse. I guess maybe I'm just not understanding you.

Believe me bro, I know exactly what you're saying. I've been there, I've thought and written about it, I've been through the motions.

Your sensory perceptions are internal estimations of external "objects." When you and I look at the same table or chair our sense data is processed in our brains and we form a model of the concept of a chair. We then use this model to a great degree of accuracy, which speaks to the usefulness of that model that we've internally constructed. Once we realize the effectiveness of this modelling process and its utilization, we apply it to virtually every bundle of sensory data that we take in and process.

On the whole, this continues to the point where we form our very own, custom-tailored model of reality. For many of us in the world, our models of reality serve us well enough to function and survive in our environments. For some of us, there is a glitch or some kind of infinite feedback loop where we disregard all sense data coming in and don't use it to inform our models. That's the solipsist.

That's how I know about the chair and the table, and how I know that you see practically the same thing.

Last edited:
The same guy who preaches on and on “just fuck whores bro” “just moneymax bro” while he has made little to no money at all and has fucked only one hooker just like i have. Not only is his philosophy inherently dumb, but he has only ever fucked one hooker in his life yet he claims that this will solve all of hos retarded problems. Newsflash buddy, it wont.

“just have no ego bro!” Meanwhile he blocks anyone for sharing their own opions which is extremely narcissistic. He is a complete hypocrite.

btw someone tag him because he blocked me for voting a way he perceived as wrong on a poll on offtopic jfl.

@IncelKing get your boyfriend in here
tbh if you don't have a ego, you're pretty much saying you don't have a self/character and that you're nothing and would rather be part of the void instead of the light which encompasses more than what total darkness can achieve.

Non-ego centric people are most likely the ones to easily lose anything and wonder what is going, unless losing everything is a choice they want but suddenly realise they want to do more, thus they've placed themselves in a contradictory cycle, where they assume they've beat the game but in actuality haven't.

Though I didn't know Blkpillpress is blocking people because of opposing views, makes me seem that he doesn't realise that the growth of an individual requires to be offended as well as understanding of things.
>Is an Incel
>Wants to be God
some stuff he says is actually worthy of listening such as there being no point in LDAR'ing and rather moneymaxx and such, though I don't praise him as a god but just say "high IQ" as a means to say yes that was smart to hear.

Inductive and probabilistic reasoning, such as Bayesian inference.

Does this guarantee absolute, 100% certainty? Of course not, since I can't enter the mind of another and experience what they experience.

But 99% (or thereabouts) certain is good enough for all practical intents and purposes.

Believe me bro, I know exactly what you're saying. I've been there, I've thought and written about it, I've been through the motions.

Your sensory perceptions are internal estimations of external "objects." When you and I look at the same table or chair our sense data is processed in our brains and we form a model of the concept of a chair. We then use this model to a great degree of accuracy, which speaks to the usefulness of that model that we've internally constructed. Once we realize the effectiveness of this modelling process and its utilization, we apply it to virtually every bundle of sensory data that we take in and process.

On the whole, this continues to the point where we form our very own, custom-tailored model of reality. For many of us in the world, our models of reality serve us well enough to function and survive in our environments. For some of us, there is a glitch or some kind of infinite feedback loop where we disregard all sense data coming in and don't use it to inform our models. That's the solipsist.

That's how I know about the chair and the table, and how I know that you see practically the same thing.
You could be right, maybe the problem is with me. At least thinking like this helps me cope though.

I'm too poor for hookers JFL Kill Me Now!

You could be right, maybe the problem is with me. At least thinking like this helps me cope though.

The problem isn't with you, it's the philosophy itself. There aren't many strong arguments in favor of it. It's strongest argument, I think, is the epistemic one ("how can you know that you know?"). The concept of the philosophical zombie stems from that.

The same guy who preaches on and on “just fuck whores bro” “just moneymax bro” while he has made little to no money at all and has fucked only one hooker just like i have. Not only is his philosophy inherently dumb, but he has only ever fucked one hooker in his life yet he claims that this will solve all of hos retarded problems. Newsflash buddy, it wont.

“just have no ego bro!” Meanwhile he blocks anyone for sharing their own opions which is extremely narcissistic. He is a complete hypocrite.

btw someone tag him because he blocked me for voting a way he perceived as wrong on a poll on offtopic jfl.

@IncelKing get your boyfriend in here
Brutal, but yeah BlkCuckPres often spews low IQ bullshit, it's no wonder the cuck gets praised by incels in denial and they call him "high IQ." :lul:
You forgot the CAPS LOCK and RED TEXT COLOR
Lmfaoooo.

The problem isn't with you, it's the philosophy itself. There aren't many strong arguments in favor of it. It's strongest argument, I think, is the epistemic one ("how can you know that you know?"). The concept of the philosophical zombie stems from that.
I don't agree with solipsism as a whole, only epistemological idealism. The problem is that many solipsists then make the jump from this into asserting that other people don't exist, when I don't think that's true, it's just that they don't exist within your mind. I think that people are wholly divorced from each other and are essentially always alone. It's kinda hard to explain.

Tbh I simply like the idea that reality is what I perceive it to be because it lets me cope in dreams, daydreams, and etc.

I don't agree with solipsism as a whole, only epistemological idealism. The problem is that many solipsists then make the jump from this into asserting that other people don't exist, when I don't think that's true, it's just that they don't exist within your mind. I think that people are wholly divorced from each other and are essentially always alone. It's kinda hard to explain.

Tbh I simply like the idea that reality is what I perceive it to be because it lets me cope in dreams, daydreams, and etc.
But are you an incel?!

Sadly yes, because I don't have the capacity to think my way out of the world around me for long.
I was just BlkCuckPresmaxxing, which means you can easily discard anything I have to say. :)

The biggest problem with him is that he can't handle when someone probes his bullshit and then proceeds to spout ad hominems in order to deflect your issues with his arguments, basically he just wants yes men around him. Shame that he is still here.

Epistemic idealism is hard to argue against, since it is true that whatever reality out there may be, assuming that there even is an "out there," we are limited by our perceptual apparatuses.

It's one of those true but useless conclusions. I can't do anything with it, because, true or false, my perceptions of reality can't change as a result. My ideas about my perceptions might change, but the perceptions themselves have little to no lateral freedom. If I learned today that nothing exists, except my mind, like a Boltzmann brain floating somewhere hallucinating everything, I won't suddenly "see" things differently.

Last edited:
Epistemic idealism is hard to argue against, since it is true that whatever reality out there may be, assuming that there even is an "out there," we are limited by our perceptual apparatuses.

It's one of those true but useless conclusions. I can't do anything with it, because, true or false, my perceptions of reality can't change as a result. My ideas about my perceptions might change, but the perceptions themselves have little to no lateral freedom. If I learned today that nothing exists, except my mind, like a Boltzmann floating somewhere hallucinating everything, I won't "see" things differently.
It's great if you want to dissociate though. It's like "sure my life might be shit, or I might not like this outcome, but I'm dreaming so it doesn't matter". Dreams don't matter because they're finite and they can't affect you in any real way once you're outside of them. Life doesn't seem to be inherently different, only that once it ends you might not wake up to anything at all, or in that case there isn't anybody who will awaken.

The value you place upon the perceptions is what changes, it's extremely subtle.

He blocked the whole fucking forum, he even blocked @Ellsworth despite ellseworth never interacting with him, he just posting on a thread saying "bro im gonna have to block you"
Brb gonna block 80% of a forum that only has 200 active users

It's great if you want to dissociate though. It's like "sure my life might be shit, or I might not like this outcome, but I'm dreaming so it doesn't matter". Dreams don't matter because they're finite and they can't affect you in any real way once you're outside of them. Life doesn't seem to be inherently different, only that once it ends you might not wake up to anything at all, or in that case there isn't anybody who will awaken.

The value you place upon the perceptions is what changes, it's extremely subtle.

I value experiences. Perceptions are part of that, but it's a far cry from forming the whole picture. It's like the difference between having sex and watching a video of other people fucking, to use a relatable analogy.

I think truth is something that's experienced. It's more than processing the logic of it internally (perception). It's realizing that there is something fundamental there, entirely separate from your perception. For example, if I prove a mathematical theorem that nobody else has, others may perceive the truth of the statement through the validity of the proof, but they'll never have my experience of being in the moment when it all came together. We share a common perception of the (now undeniable ) truth, but I experienced it.

As for dissociation, that's not my style. I prefer the pursuit of truth to the pursuit of happiness.

Last edited:
He's fucked only one escort? Damn that's a rookie number.

I value experiences. Perceptions are part of that, but it's a far cry from forming the whole picture. It's like the difference between having sex and watching a video of other people fucking, to use a relatable analogy.

I think truth is something that's experienced, it's more than processing the logic of it internally (perception). It's realizing that there is something fundamental there, entirely separate from your perception. For example, if I prove a mathematical theorem that nobody else has, others may perceive the truth of the statement through the validity of the proof, but they'll never have my experience of being in the moment when it all came together. We share a common perception of the (now undeniable ) truth, but I experienced it.
Agreed, that also touches upon one of the problems I've run into. I can't willingly or intentionally construct original experiences. At best I can recycle a bunch of old perceptual information to create something new, but it's not entirely genuine. Since you mentioned sex, I might have a good idea of how sex would feel by combining several different things I've experienced before, but I don't think that it's really the same. Or at the very least, I can't seem to make myself believe that it is. Being incel isn't fun.

Agreed, that also touches upon one of the problems I've run into. I can't willingly or intentionally construct original experiences. At best I can recycle a bunch of old perceptual information to create something new, but it's not entirely genuine. Since you mentioned sex, I might have a good idea of how sex would feel by combining several different things I've experienced before, but I don't think that it's really the same. Or at the very least, I can't seem to make myself believe that it is. Being incel isn't fun.

The set of original experiences is finite and the probability that you'll have an original experience gets lowered as there are more people experiencing different things, most of which are recycled, to use your term.

The first person who will step on Mars will have a unique experience, but even that won't necessarily be original, since somebody has stepped foot on an extraterrestrial celestial body before (the moon). The exhiliaration of the experience will be unmatched, but that's just like my opinion, man.

You don't need to limit yourself to original experiences. Every single experience you will have in your life has a near 100% probability of being recycled, but as long as they're novel experiences to you, that's all that matters.

Wait what? What's wrong with moneymaxxing or hookermaxxing?
Escorts are one of the best ways incels can experience sex. And who doesn't want monnies. @Atavistic Autist wth?

Wait what? What's wrong with moneymaxxing or hookermaxxing?
Escorts are one of the best ways incels can experience sex. And who doesn't want monnies. @Atavistic Autist wth?
When did i ever say their was anything wrong with it? Infact i enjoyed it lol. Keep defending BlkPillPres buddy its pretty cute.

Two pages and he hasn't checked in, he must have roped by now.
Ok you can stop now boyos.

he should move to the netherlands

read every single reply

I had this phase of cerebral narcissism myself years ago, but intellectual activity becomes much more stimulating when you realize just how little you know tbhtbh.
This is so true.
Most of us know little to nothing about most things. Even when you are a top scientist you still only scratched the surface.