Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have only myself to blame

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I can't help how I look but I would lie if I said that I didn't make life way more shitty than it has to be for myself. I made so many bad decisions academically, socially, personally that I feel like I have only myself to blame.

I rotted when I should have been studying. I rotted when I should have been working on myself. Maybe if I wasn't such a no good loser and worked a bit on my life, then maybe things would be a bit better. But maybe even things as the desire to work hard are genetic so maybe it doesn't really matter at all.

Now I wake up every morning and it starts immediately, the dread, the sadness, the pain. I just want to go back to sleep again but my body doesn't allow me to. Not wanting to face another day living with myself.

I feel so fucking bad about myself it's insane. I am so young and fucked up so hard. I just want lock myself in my room and stay there until I die of dehydration.

I think I'm going through same path as you regarding studies.

I think I'm going through same path as you regarding studies.
If it's still salvageable then please study. I know people say it all the time but it's genuinely not worth it to drop shit like that. That's probably why people say it all the time.

failednormies.is

It is a big part, but there is other shit that sucks too.
Yes, I was talking about all the other areas of my life where I have some degree of control in.

my fakecel radar is going through the roof
jon stewart wish GIF

Never too late to start self improving.

Your parents (or whoever raised you) are to blame too. They didn't advise you about all of that. But for them to have done this, they should have been blackpilled. But basically only incels are truly blackpilled, so blackpill almost never gets passed down over generations. This is the fundamental problem of inceldom.

The older I get, the more predetermined everything feels. I say it having studied alone and struggling through my university years, to graduate and hear people talking about muh networking n soshal sirkls (which any blackpilled individual knows how that works).

If I'm going on freefall and am fucked anyways, I won't be too hard on myself. I know to myself I didn't just sit there or had anything close to an easy time. I'm at peace with myself, my anger is against the world.

My life kinda derailed in 2019 when I was done with economics school but didnt apply for uni cause i was doing horribly and went to mental hospital for 3 months and started wageslaving after that. I dont know if i can blame myself for that cause how am I not supposed to be mentally fucked up if iam treated like shit everywhere i go for my autism

I try to recall things that I could've changed but honestly I can't think of anything that would have a huge impact on my life to change, it was literally fucking rigged from the beginning but the rest I relate to

We arent born winners brocel some of us just born to suffer without reason. Going through the same stage. At this point i just try and find new ways to cope tbh, also Stay strong man try at least meditating or praying because Life isnt always about pleasures,materialism. Fuck that shit its mostly about your well being. Being black pilled/incel dosent mean you have to live a life of misery (even though we are forced to since it isnt an option for us since society reject us) i mean i get it the normie life isnt for us but try something to enlighten yourseld brocel. Stay strong and keep that head up.

I can't help how I look but I would lie if I said that I didn't make life way more shitty than it has to be for myself. I made so many bad decisions academically, socially, personally that I feel like I have only myself to blame.

I rotted when I should have been studying. I rotted when I should have been working on myself. Maybe if I wasn't such a no good loser and worked a bit on my life, then maybe things would be a bit better. But maybe even things as the desire to work hard are genetic so maybe it doesn't really matter at all.

Now I wake up every morning and it starts immediately, the dread, the sadness, the pain. I just want to go back to sleep again but my body doesn't allow me to. Not wanting to face another day living with myself.

I feel so fucking bad about myself it's insane. I am so young and fucked up so hard. I just want lock myself in my room and stay there until I die of dehydration.
Then get da fuck off ur ass and do something nigga. Make up ur mind what u want and go for it. Nobody gonna help u

I had bad issues and tragic events out of my control happen in my life. So I got fucked over