Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have shaved my hair bald

J

JamesMLM

Captain
I do not need hair, and it’s more comfortable bald.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Ok Furryfag.
IMG 6284

The easiest way for a sub5 to get a negative SMV, should have let it grow wild instead mine is at 8 months and I don't give a shit, my mom says it looks good though better then when I buzzed it with the same trimmer I trim my ass and armpit hair

The easiest way for a sub5 to get a negative SMV, should have let it grow wild instead mine is at 8 months and I don't give a shit, my mom says it looks good though better then when I buzzed it with the same trimmer I trim my ass and armpit hair
It was grown wild, I simply got rid of my hair. I’m Andrew Tate maxxing now

It was grown wild, I simply got rid of my hair. I’m Andrew Tate maxxing now
As long as you're happy with it and don't give in to the demons it's all good

Nature did it for me :feelsokman:

Are you balding or do you still have normal hair?

If you were heavily balding, it was the best thing to do imo

Just be a skinhead bro!

While I have electrical hair trimmer, I greatly prefer manual ones. They are like scissors.

It's cheaper than a haircut!

The only good thing about getting a (expensive) haircut is the potential for some of that sexy titty-elbow action!

insensitive to the norwoods posting here

Are you balding or do you still have normal hair?
Idk if I’m balding, I was NW1 last year but now I notice slight differences, more like NW1.5. So I might starting to bald. It’s might be my diet and lack of eating.
Hair annoy the hell out of me.

Last edited:
I bet hes one of those fags with juvenile hairline

Idk if I’m balding, I was NW1 last year but now I notice slight differences, more like NW1.5. So I might starting to bald. It’s might be my diet and lack of eating.
Hair annoy the hell out of me.
Hmm, got it.
It annoys the fuck out of me too.
I don't know if there's a way to permanently remove it (Head hair, I mean...)

I get it. It's symbolic of ending the "just need to shower more" narrative.

I kinda wished I'd done that, when I was balding and leaving college.

I was out there, with combover, in denial, looking for a professional type job.

In retrospect, if I'd faced up to nr Norwood, I could've made life easier

If you enjoy the skinhead, look, go for it. I just want to keep you in mind that only men with that. Perfect skull shape can handle a shaved head and still look attractive. If you ugly you better have a good skull shape. You will end up looking like a mutant if you do not have the chad skull type.

If you enjoy the skinhead, look, go for it. I just want to keep you in mind that only men with that. Perfect skull shape can handle a shaved head and still look attractive. If you ugly you better have a good skull shape. You will end up looking like a mutant if you do not have the chad skull type.
There is no point to me making myself more attractive or looksmaxxing, I know it’s already over for me. Im simply to LDAR more better, because my hair will become greasy and uncomfortable and without hair you won’t get dandruff or other problems.

Last edited:
There is no point to me making myself more attractive or looksmaxxing, I know it’s already over for me. Im simply to LDAR more better, because my hair will become greasy and uncomfortable and without hair you won’t get dandruff or other problems.
You know, i'm very blessed to genetically have a thick Chestnut brown colored hair on my head. Still not balding yet.

would shave too if i am norwooding just like this: