Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I have the most stereotypical chad in my class

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
6 foot something, blond, hunter eyes, jaw n cheekbones n all dat. In the UK he's a gigachad but in America he'd just be a chad.

He wears bright clothing. In the UK being Nike light grey sweatpants and a grey hoodie obviously.

Has his seat stupidly high up for no fucking reason at all even when he's 6'3" minimum.

In our first ever lesson all the chads and stacies naturally gravitated towards eachother so he just talks over the teacher to them.

Does fuck all work and when he does he doesn't do shit but I bet he'll somehow manage to get good grades anyway. He comes out of every lesson actin all hard and bein like "nahh fahm, I did like nuthin that lesson, I just sat thear fam"

Walks with his head high and he b walkin like he thinks he's 'ard I dunno how to explain it but he tilts his shoulders n all dat.

And he gets fucking worshipped by the teachers which is the most brutal thing of them all. Literally every single lesson so far he's just casually strolled in half an hour to an hour late and teacher never cares one bit and greats him with the warmest greeting known to mankind. And the female teacher I have constently goes over to the chad and Stacy group talkin to them as if they're all friends. And then the regular looking people are treated regularly and then da few ugly ppl like me are brutally ignored.

I'm sorry to hear that

Also he will network himself into a manager position, be our boss and make 3x as much as any of us ever will

Yeah, that's me, you should say hi sometime.

Also he will network himself into a manager position, be our boss and make 3x as much as any of us ever will
Precisely this. There's a reason he doesn't try and acts all retarded. He doesn't have to try and please anyone.

He's gl so he'll probably just walk into an estate agent or car dealership or something like that and before they even look at his grades or past work experience or qualifications he'll instantly be employed as a salesman and 2 weeks later become the manager.

Kill him (in red dead redemption 2)

tbh , that's life , deal with it .

And the female teacher I have constently goes over to the chad and Stacy group talkin to them as if they're all friends. And then the regular looking people are treated regularly and then da few ugly ppl like me are brutally ignored.

Ragefuel

damn that is absolutely brutal. What sucks too is that he will never face any consequences for acting that way (unless he somehow gets ugly by some freak accident)

brutal that you have foids in your class too couldn't be me :feelzez:

6 foot something, blond, hunter eyes, jaw n cheekbones n all dat. In the UK he's a gigachad but in America he'd just be a chad.

He wears bright clothing. In the UK being Nike light grey sweatpants and a grey hoodie obviously.

Has his seat stupidly high up for no fucking reason at all even when he's 6'3" minimum.

In our first ever lesson all the chads and stacies naturally gravitated towards eachother so he just talks over the teacher to them.

Does fuck all work and when he does he doesn't do shit but I bet he'll somehow manage to get good grades anyway. He comes out of every lesson actin all hard and bein like "nahh fahm, I did like nuthin that lesson, I just sat thear fam"

Walks with his head high and he b walkin like he thinks he's 'ard I dunno how to explain it but he tilts his shoulders n all dat.

And he gets fucking worshipped by the teachers which is the most brutal thing of them all. Literally every single lesson so far he's just casually strolled in half an hour to an hour late and teacher never cares one bit and greats him with the warmest greeting known to mankind. And the female teacher I have constently goes over to the chad and Stacy group talkin to them as if they're all friends. And then the regular looking people are treated regularly and then da few ugly ppl like me are brutally ignored.
Ngl I prefer this Avi of yours I wasn't a fan of the other one you had

We're all required to wear masks in class so I cant see anybody's facial features other than eyes, hair, height. I have chadlite in my anatomy class and the young hot teacher of course remembers his name first

We're all required to wear masks in class so I cant see anybody's facial features other than eyes, hair, height. I have chadlite in my anatomy class and the young hot teacher of course remembers his name first
Lucky. It's an option to wear masks in class but no one else does it so if I did then it would just draw more attention to me and my subhumanity.
Ngl I prefer this Avi of yours I wasn't a fan of the other one you had
This is my original one that ive had for 90% of my time here. Which other one were u Talkin about? The football one?

Warning over huge 'zombie killer' knives used as status symbols by London  gangs | London Evening Standard

you know what to do

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZi13SYjyAY

Bro im From Toronto Canada and im not fed
You literally sound like this rn:

Who tf talks like that

"I'm from Toronto Canada and I'm not a fed"

You just lost. Sorry. You will be banned soon. It's over. Imagine becoming a fed. Genuinely lower than an incel.

that happenned to me too once I fucking hate all chads

requirements for chad in eastern europe

Good face
be tall

I swear i could literally fuck up 70% of the chads i saw because they were lean 50 kg sticks

[RageFuel] tbh

Spread a rumour that he has a tiny dick. Not that it will deter women much, but it will be funny.

You know what you must do :feelzez: