Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My dad has now mentioned twice that I must get married, otherwise I have no future.

How tf can you be over 5 years on here and still consider marriage ? Divorcerape speedrun
I’m from Saudi Arabia we don’t have divorce rape.

But how, i always made sure to turn off my screen when my parents are at home and only browse it on mobile if no one is watching
I'm lucky to have my own little place for college, and I also have a decent amount of privacy at home when I go back there: However, I always keep some other window open with something else on it, just incase.

I’m from Saudi Arabia we don’t have divorce rape.
I see but most users on here are from Gynocentric countries where men get divorceraped

That’s not gonna happen.
Well I don’t want cuckservative arrange marriage the whore will cheat with Chad anyway while I have to spend my $$$ on her!

Well I don’t want cuckservative arrange marriage the whore will cheat with Chad anyway while I have to spend my $$$ on her!
TBH at think point I don’t really care as long as she gives me a couple of children then we can divorce

My dad is like "You need to find a smart girl now and grow up with her, if you dont grow up with her she can never love you as much". :feelsrope:

If your father knows about this stuff it's genuinely beyond over.

TBH at think point I don’t really care as long as she gives me a couple of children then we can divorce
:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :reeeeee:
Fucking cuck faggot I don’t even want children enjoy your shit life I want to be rich $$$$$$$$ and have regular rotation of sluts I can fuck with no responsibility the Chad lifestyle while living in luxury travelling and partying around the world
I mean you are 100% marrying a used whore with std diseas fucked out by random chads and Tyrones at crazy party before settling for you (in mein Kraft)

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :reeeeee:
Fucking cuck faggot I don’t even want children enjoy your shit life I want to be rich $$$$$$$$ and have regular rotation of sluts I can fuck with no responsibility the Chad lifestyle while living in luxury travelling and partying around the world
I mean you are 100% marrying a used whore with std diseas fucked out by random chads and Tyrones at crazy party before settling for you (in mein Kraft)
Again im from Saudi Arabia so I’m guaranteed a virgin. One day you gonna grow up feel like all you want is to have children and to make sure they grow up to be better than you.

do you really want to slave away for a sub 5 curry foid who will never truly love you? real talk

Again im from Saudi Arabia so I’m guaranteed a virgin. One day you gonna grow up feel like all you want is to have children and to make sure they grow up to be better than you.
No thanks
Tbh id rather kill myself than live in Saudi Arabia even with “”””””virgin””””””” wife
I just want to enslave everyone and enrich myself

Would you accept a robust curry foid with wide hips and a high belly button?