Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I have the same number of posts and media

YuiIsMyCope

YuiIsMyCope

Self-banned
-
0E9E0E4E BA19 49F8 BB30 343B0460981D

>351 posts
lol greyfag

Bullying greys is the same as foids bullying incels. It's looksism.
Exactly, and it's encouraging a social hierarchy and pecking order. The same shit that screws us over irl.

I actually don't feel bad about being a greycel anymore. Thanks
Tbh you're still a massive faggot. Having a female anime character as your PFP and being obsessively polite and submissive. It is obvious what you are.

Last edited:
Tbh you're still a massive faggot. Having a female anime character as your PFP and being obsessively polite. It is obvious what you are.
You mean an infiltrator? I've been here since January (July 2021 on my old account) and for 16 days. Also I was paragon before mods nerfed me (long story; turn your phone and see my signature)

You mean an infiltrator? I've been here since January (July 2021 on my old account) and for 16 days. Also I was paragon before mods nerfed me (long story; turn your phone and see my signature)
No, I mean I think you're legitimately gay.

holy larp