Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I have to admit - I never liked the show “Friends”

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Now that Matthew Perry is dead, everyone will be trying to relive the nostalgia (old good feeling) of the television sitcom “Friends”.

I know that “Friends” is worshipped around the planet as one of television’s biggest series, however, I have never liked “Friends”, and all the actors (even the foids) come across as plastic and too Jewish.

Watch this clip of Matthew Perry’s funniest moments on “Friends”, and see if you laugh once.

View: https://youtu.be/XRkpx4ZlWiQ?si=86ezRf2w8pYSNjG1

One of the biggest normie shows in existence

I've never watched it, never interested me. Doesn't seem funny to me

Yes. Matthew Perry is dead, but all the foids from the show like Jennifer Aniston are still alive.

I've never watched it, never interested me. Doesn't seem funny to me
It’s not funny. Even in the 90’s it wasn’t funny. Before there was “The Big Bang Theory”, there was “Friends”.

One of my guilty pleasures, I like it.

I remember watching it has a kid and it was the only sense of friendship I had.

Binge watching every episode like a loser

Now that Matthew Perry is dead, everyone will be trying to relive the nostalgia (old good feeling) of the television sitcom “Friends”.

I know that “Friends” is worshipped around the planet as one of television’s biggest series, however, I have never liked “Friends”, and all the actors (even the foids) come across as plastic and too Jewish.

Watch this clip of Matthew Perry’s funniest moments on “Friends”, and see if you laugh once.
Everyone shits on friends, I never heard a good word about it

used to watch seinfeld, frasier, everybody loves raymond, etc

never got into friends, it seemed meh

Escapism from this hell

tumblr_pwys3h0guD1wnhmglo5_540.gif

I didn't watch a single of FRIENDS ngl

Who wrote the script for “Friends” - a 5th grader?

I found shows like Family Guy, HIMYM and Seinfeld more funny although all are normie shows so not my favourites, Friends never seemed funny to me whatsoever so I didn't watch more than 2 episodes of it

I found shows like Family Guy, HIMYM and Seinfeld more funny although all are normie shows so not my favourites, Friends never seemed funny to me whatsoever so I didn't watch more than 2 episodes of it
I watched every episode like a faggot

I didn’t laugh, that was painful to watch.

I DEVELOPED SO MUCH RACIAL SELF-HATRED FROM THAT SHOW ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY

I didn’t laugh, that was painful to watch.
No one likes this show, not even normies, thats a misconception.

I always feel like a giga autist loser for actually liking this shit

Same, I always thought it was pretty boring. Even though I like the idea of having a lot of friends like that and a nice spacious apartment to hang out in. Just didn’t like the show.

no one likes Friends

I used to like it when i was like 12, now it's just extremely lame to me. Jennifer Aniston was hot though which helped
I DEVELOPED SO MUCH RACIAL SELF-HATRED FROM THAT SHOW ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY
How?

I used to like it when i was like 12, now it's just extremely lame to me. Jennifer Aniston was hot though which helped

How?
ITS MENTOS COMMERCIAL WHITE

I'm glad those guys aren't my friends.
I WOULD BE TOO FUCKING JEALOUS. I WOULD JUST GO ER ON THEM WHEN THEY START TALKING ABOUT THEIR SEX LIVES

My cucked, bluepilled, betabitch, faggot, retard father loved watching this show and the big bang theory.
He actually found this fucking shit funny!!!!

Almost all of television is retarded garbage. Intelligent people don't waste their time consuming this shit. Intelligent and smart people read books and listen to podcast with intelligent topics of interest.

My cucked, bluepilled, betabitch, faggot, retard father loved watching this show and the big bang theory.
He actually found this fucking shit funny!!!!
Your father has to be a total fag to watch that shit. Glad to see you have more balls than he did. Unfortunately, you're not gonna reproduce like he did.

Lol so what? When I watched the cosby show or the fresh prince of bel air i didn't hate myself.
ITS MORE THAT THEY HAD SEX ALL THE TIME ON TOP OF BEING EXCLUSIVELY WHITE

Almost all of television is retarded garbage. Intelligent people don't waste their time consuming this shit. Intelligent and smart people read books and listen to podcast with intelligent topics of interest.
TV shows in general are meant to appeal to low IQ, cucked normies.
The reason they're so unfunny, is so they don't offend anyone, they play it safe with characters not acting like normal people and saying awkward jokes.

Friends, the big band theory, how i met your mother, they're all a bunch of bland, boring, inoffensive, normie shit.

ITS MORE THAT THEY HAD SEX ALL THE TIME ON TOP OF BEING EXCLUSIVELY WHITE
True, I was still optimistic at age 12 watching that, thinking one day that'd be me, it'd be brutal watching it now.

Seinfeld, Cheers, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, How I Met Your Mother: these are shows that exist to atrophy the intellect and reduce the collective consciousness to a slough.
ITS WORSE THAN TIKTOK. AT LEAST I KNOW THAT INFLUENCERS ARE UNHAPPY AND RETARDED, BUT IN A SITCOM EVERYONE IS JUST SUPERIOR TO YOU ESPECIALLY IN TERMS OF HAVING A LOT OF SEX

ITS WORSE THAN TIKTOK. AT LEAST I KNOW THAT INFLUENCERS ARE UNHAPPY AND RETARDED, BUT IN A SITCOM EVERYONE IS JUST SUPERIOR TO YOU ESPECIALLY IN TERMS OF HAVING A LOT OF SEX
You speak like a cocaine addict Asian.

I'll be there for you.
No you fuckin won't.

Pity they didn't fall out like that MILF in Sex and the City did with her Jewish co-star.

It was okay but I liked Seinfeld more. It had an incel living the Chad life on it

I hope they all die an early death.

I don't get it none of these are even jokes one of the characters will say something and then a laugh track will play.

It is a hypnotic technique

It was my and my friend's favourite show as a kid. We used to talk about moving to NY and getting an apartment together when we grew up kek. But around 16-17 I refined my tastes and began actively hating it.

I watched Friends a lot. Mostly it was because of Jennifer Aniston's amazing tits. There wasn't a whole lot of other good tv shows in the late 90's.

Seems like it yeah lol.
Same, I always thought it was pretty boring. Even though I like the idea of having a lot of friends like that and a nice spacious apartment to hang out in. Just didn’t like the show.
You basically speak for me this ^

I liked seinfeld, seinfeld seems actually funny but I never found friends good.

View: https://youtu.be/XRkpx4ZlWiQ?si=86ezRf2w8pYSNjG1

I liked some episodes, but I stopped watching TV in general.

@LeFrenchCel

Matthew Perry never married, and he never had any kids. I think that added to his problems. The whores that he slept with just used him for money and attention. If he had of had a family to take care of, his life would have had meaning.

I'll be there for you.
No you fuckin won't.

Pity they didn't fall out like that MILF in Sex and the City did with her Jewish co-star.
My mother used to love watching the show “Sex and the City”, which is odd considering I am an incel.

Matthew Perry had a net worth of $120 million in 2023 according to Celebrity Net Worth. Mixing pills and alcohol is suicide, just like mixing heroin with cocaine, or alcohol with cocaine.