Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I have to admit - I never liked the show “Friends”

it was recommended by a chadlite classmate so i watched it. crazy ass show. I would have missed nothing if i never knew about that show.

Matthew Perry had a net worth of $120 million in 2023 according to Celebrity Net Worth.
fucker was driving around in aston, bm and all kinds of sports car. life is different for some people

I watched Friends a lot. Mostly it was because of Jennifer Aniston's amazing tits. There wasn't a whole lot of other good tv shows in the late 90's.
I watched for the phoebe bitch. I also watche the show how I met your mom , sucks big time.

I don't get it none of these are even jokes one of the characters will say something and then a laugh track will play.
most of the shows have brain dead writings.

Now that Matthew Perry is dead, everyone will be trying to relive the nostalgia (old good feeling) of the television sitcom “Friends”.

I know that “Friends” is worshipped around the planet as one of television’s biggest series, however, I have never liked “Friends”, and all the actors (even the foids) come across as plastic and too Jewish.

Watch this clip of Matthew Perry’s funniest moments on “Friends”, and see if you laugh once.

View: https://youtu.be/XRkpx4ZlWiQ?si=86ezRf2w8pYSNjG1

A show about normie sexhavers making cringe jokes who cares

It was okay but I liked Seinfeld more. It had an incel living the Chad life on it
the best shows were true detective, mentalist, br bd and some other detective crime shows.

I never watched it ngl

I never liked it and have never watched a full episode. It was intensely Jewish, also bearing in mind that is started in '94 when the regime propaganda was significantly weaker than today. Four out of the six main characters are Jews and the two who aren't (Joey and Phoebe) are the fools the other ones laugh at.

laughing.gif

Two of the six main actors (Schwimmer and Kudrow) are Jews.

I've heard of the show quite a bit since I was a kid, but was never interested in watching the show