Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I have very low verbal IQ

SUH

SUH

Veteran
I can only do small talk in the form of "I like this, where are you from, etc". I have no ability to be witty, flirt, be eloquent, express complex thoughts clearly, or say anything manipulative. I cannot convince anyone for shit.

I ask my normie and chad acquaintances what they would say in a situation im in(getting one word replies) and they say things I would never think of in my life

Im doomed, dur to my ugliness together with my low verbal iq.

Just get a higher iq, take shrooms or something

I have a pretty high verbal IQ, ironically since I also have autism. Guess that's the only reason I'm able to mask decently. Unfortunately for me I only learned how to do so when I was already an oldcel

My own ability in such unfamiliar social situations is often similarly impaired, me talking either too fast or saying things that sound extremely stupid in retrospect; I suppose it might have something to do with the average subhuman's relative lack of the social skill and confidence to engage in such interactions smoothly... :feelsclown:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

Yeah same here. I have long pauses in my sentences and I often mess up the pronunciations of words. Doesn't help that I also have a dog shit monotone, low voice that sounds retarded.

I fucking hate my sperg brain.

I have a pretty high verbal IQ, ironically since I also have autism. Guess that's the only reason I'm able to mask decently. Unfortunately for me I only learned how to do so when I was sixteen.

Capture

I ask my normie and chad acquaintances what they would say in a situation im in(getting one word replies) and they say things I would never think of in my life
Kill yourself friendhaver

It’s okay. Most people are pretty boring and basic, and most of the things they talk about are rather trivial. Given our nature, we often struggle to put our thoughts into words and express ourselves. We‘re never really given the same opportunities as everyone else. What’s worse is that if we are, we immediately get shut down or brushed aside as if we hadn’t spoken at all, which causes us to withdraw even further into social purgatory. It’s hard and scary, but fortunately, it’s not impossible to learn how to do some social jestermaxxing (this is essentially what being witty and flirty is for undesirable males) or articulate what you actually want to say if you’re NT, at least. I think learning how to write could help

Having a low verbal iq is a trucel trait

Have you always been like this? Did you have any friends growing up? You probably aren't socialized like the rest of us.

Have you always been like this? Did you have any friends growing up? You probably aren't socialized like the rest of us.
Mainly from HS, was taken under the wing of chadlites so they could have someone lower in the hierarchy to though banter at, I had 0 friends before that,

That's a clear and crystal sign of below-average IQ. I do suffer from the same thing, unfortunately.

I can only do small talk in the form of "I like this, where are you from, etc". I have no ability to be witty, flirt, be eloquent, express complex thoughts clearly, or say anything manipulative. I cannot convince anyone for shit.

Im doomed, dur to my ugliness together with my low verbal iq.
it shows in my threads, I always fail to write what I really think.

I'm pretty sure my verbal iq is actually high. But I still can't write in a way that makes people want to read it.

I was just thinking. Maybe doing a couple of verbal iq tests could help me become more quick witted, as long as I impose an artificial and very strict time constraint.

I have very high verbal IQ but can not succeed in small talk because of autism. autism trait to have a high verbal IQ compared to one's general intelligence.​

i have a low verbal as well but superior visuo-spatial IQ.

i can't communicate for shit in real life at all. if I were to do public speaking it would have to be a carefully crafted speech and I'd have to memorize most of it. with preparation as far as how to answer a list of prepared questions.

people with high verbal can just give speeches naturally and answer questions naturally and fluently.

Because you are autistic

That's low IQ aspergers double whammy I know because he is literally me

Attachments

• 734347437347.gif
    734347437347.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 1
Very well.

Working Memory

Same, the infinite variables that involve having a conversation are too much for my aspie brain to handle:cryfeels:

Doubt it. There is no skill needed to be flirty or "humorous" you just need the right face and height. EVERY SINGLE THING YOU DO is interpreted according to your looks. You could word for word repeat the same "witty" remark a more attractive man just made, in the same tone of voice in the same situation and all you'd get would be awkard silence at best.

Communication is not some kinda game that can be played and won.

Yeah same here. I have long pauses in my sentences and I often mess up the pronunciations of words. Doesn't help that I also have a dog shit monotone, low voice that sounds retarded.

I fucking hate my sperg brain.
Me too. People always interrupt me, either to wrongly complete my thought or just to brutally talk over me. I have a really hard time talking in a way that is fluid and concisely conveys my ideas.

Same on top of being a truecel i am also a socialy autistic stuttercel,i can't even complete a sentence without stuttering:feelskek: