Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Have Zero Friends. Who else?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40927
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40927

Banned
-
I notice people ignore my calls.

They don’t call back.

I notice nobody really wants to hangout with me.

my previous friends, all don’t answer my calls from college.

People don’t return or answer the phone calls.

Who else experiences being ditched by people?

I have had over 6 “friends” turn their back on me...

Friendships in America are all fake

At least you have someone to call even if they don't call you back. I have nobody to call. I don't even have a smart phone because why bother, even if I used social media there is nobody who would add me. So, yeah. Me too.

At least you have someone to call even if they don't call you back. I have nobody to call. I don't even have a smart phone because why bother, even if I used social media there is nobody who would add me. So, yeah. Me too.

I deleted the numbers since they are useless digits to a wall that never responds or call you back.

Yep, I just work, and rot afterwards. Literally don't speak unless it's required for work reasons. Ignored and ostracized by all.

They don’t call back.

I have 2. Social normies have a shitton.

i'm a friendless man, obedient to the fact that i am not here to make anybody happy

I have no friends also.

(Apart from online)

build a waifubot then

Me too. First I had only female friends although they block me on facebook and I have never been to their places

Same bro, I’ve stopped even reaching out to my so called “friends” because I’m just constantly ignored or treated like a weirdo

ditched all my ''friends'' ten years ago

I'm currently in uni, it's as if someone has placed a field around me screaming radioactive. I've talked to the other men in the class and shit but all I tend to get is weird looks or just straight up ignored.

It's been like this since I was born honestly, friends I feel sometimes are a figment of something others make up, there is no such thing as friendship.

there are no friends, just people who find you useful

I have maybe one true friend. and even that is just something that happened recently

Same. I don't have any friends neither

They think you want to sell them a car bro

fakecel,truecels call nobody
Wrong.

Till 25 I called nobody and did not have IPhone till than.

I made friends after being introduced to weed.

I was basically scammed into friendship by normies who already had sex and everything.

They used me as a utility and nothing more.

Younger dudes here : please be warned... Friendships are disposable in USA and other western shit holes

Same bro, I’ve stopped even reaching out to my so called “friends” because I’m just constantly ignored or treated like a weirdo

Yeah man like what’s the use in holding on to people who just put you down and want you to fail secretly so they can feel better about themselves?

Yeah man like what’s the use in holding on to people who just put you down and want you to fail secretly so they can feel better about themselves?
Exactly, it isn’t even worth it

Male friendships are basically either business Interactions, or mutual attempts at mogging that usually doesn’t sustain itself long term

best to keep acquaintances once you’re older, rather than friends (which are fake)

They don’t call back.

friendships in the WORLD are fake

My last friends betrayed me to spend more time with toilets :soy:

I don't have friends

Friendship is overrated, tbh i don't yearn for it anymore.

Friendship is overrated, tbh i don't yearn for it anymore.
I was the same at 25 and now at 32 I am returning to that mindset after experiencing backbiting and betrayal from "friends"...

I have one friend but last time we talked was almost 1 year ago

I have no friends and I don’t mind it.